Wrong picture

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Kroatiche369

Wrong picture

Post by Kroatiche369 »

The picture on this page is wrong: http://www.feldgrau.com/croatia.html

It´s supposed to be about croats but there is a picture of Bosnian muslims???
Kroatiche369

Post by Kroatiche369 »

Seriously, you should really change it. It looks really bad and ignorant. Makes me kind of lose respect for the page.
the.warlord1944
Supporter

Post by the.warlord1944 »

it`s true it is a muslim 8) but can`t see he is bosnian :x .
don`t know to much collarpatches of the freiwiligenverbanden waffen ss :oops: .
charlie don't surf
Associate

Post by charlie don't surf »

Kroatische,

you should not accuse Jason of being ignorant. If you had cared to read what it says a bit better (or knew the history of Bosnia-Herzegovina a bit better) you would know that between 1941 and 1945 the province of Bosnia-Herzegovina was incorporated into the independent state of Croatia. Thus the picture is not wrongly placed.

Best regards/ Daniel
Kroatiche369

Post by Kroatiche369 »

charlie don't surf wrote:Kroatische,

you should not accuse Jason of being ignorant. If you had cared to read what it says a bit better (or knew the history of Bosnia-Herzegovina a bit better) you would know that between 1941 and 1945 the province of Bosnia-Herzegovina was incorporated into the independent state of Croatia. Thus the picture is not wrongly placed.

Best regards/ Daniel
I know my Croatian historiy very well thankyouverymuch and still what you say does not make a bosnian-muslim a croat. The text is supposed to be about the croats so does the headline say so why a picture of a bosnian-muslim? Its like writing about the red army and then have a picture of their latvian allied or something. It doesnt make sense. So yes I believe the picture is very wrongly placed indeed.

If you were croatian yourself you would understand what a great insult this is. Probably to the bosnian-muslims too.