WTB: Gewehr 43 & Accessories

WWII era German related items being sought, sold or traded.
JHaines

WTB: Gewehr 43 & Accessories

Post by JHaines »

Willing to pay any "reasonable" price via PayPal to have shipped to a local FFL Dealer.
Please PM me.

I'm also looking for an original or authentic reproduction K98 Scope and Mount.

Thanks for looking.
ratdog
Contributor

Post by ratdog »

What exactly do you need in Accessories. I have 2 ZF4 scopes, wood case (real???),orig mount, 2 ammo pouches, 3 mags and a 43 ac rifle, 3 orig butt manuals. 7K............................................Bruce
JHaines

Post by JHaines »

I left you a PM ratdog.
JHaines

Post by JHaines »

Still looking for rifle.
Please post or send me a PM.

SERIOUS SELLER'S ONLY PLEASE.
rjf1538

"reasonable"?

Post by rjf1538 »

Dude, g43's are a hot item. you have to be willing to spend over 2k to get one. send me an e-mail if you have that kind of cash.
JHaines

G43

Post by JHaines »

I've sent you a PM. Thanks.
ctschatz

Post by ctschatz »

We have a mint all matching G-43 with scope in our shop right now. Our site is
http://www.brocksguns.com
you can get the phone number there, I don't think it is listed on our site yet.
Christian
"In war I would deal with the Devil and his grandmother. "
Josehph Stalin
ratdog
Contributor

JOKE-RIGHT?!?

Post by ratdog »

12,500$ for a G43???? Yea right, good luck selling it, you will have that on the rack a long time. AT THE MOST 4K. For anyone thinking about buying that, go to the ruptured duck web site and buy the overpriced G43 mag pouch he has. It was 750$, but he has since lowered the price (still too f-ing high in price). What a bunch of loads!!!!
ctschatz

Post by ctschatz »

GERMAN G.43 SNIPER RIFLE WITH ORIGINAL MATCHING SCOPE RIG ac45 single rib, milled receiver, marked "G.43", phosphate action parts, blue barrel, external manual blue dust cover, manufactured without takedown latch or muzzle nut (not missing!). Laminated stock and handguard. Three eagle/359 inspection marks on stock which is unnumbered totally (as it should be). Green phosphate mount matches color of receiver with eagle/359 inspection mark and correct engraved matching serial number. Scope Gw ZF4 dow 6910 with eye guard, orange filter, green sun/rain shield and correct lens cover set with wood plug and cap. Original stacking rod and sight hood. Black painted aye K43 magazine. This rig is completely original WW2 German issue---nothing postwar, nothing renumbered, refinished or altered. Condition excellent plus. Buttplate has had surface rust on the bottom and some pin point pits on the right side, stock and handguard perfect, have been linseed oiled and are light brown color as they should be. Scope is cloudy but you can still use it, rain shield was jammed in eye guard when I got it and has a fine fracture (crack) running 80% of the way around it about 1/2" from the front (just underneath the lens cap). Magazine has about 95% original black finish, just some surface scratches. Action finish perfect and crisp, band has a few tiny marks from disassembly by inept person, barrel end about perfect with a couple of tiny scuffs. Worst spot is on left side of sight hood where about a nail head size area is white and a couple of small scratches on the sight base and one 1/8" area of tiny pitting. This is a beautiful rig fit for the most discerning collector. Matching rigs are nearly non-existent since the G.43 mount was so easy to take off---no one wanted to be captured with a scoped rifle!! 100% guaranteed original for life! (1018H) $12,500.00
Christian
Josehph Stalin
ratdog
Contributor

Post by ratdog »

Oh, now that I read the description, 12.5K is a GOOD price!?! :shock:
ctschatz

Post by ctschatz »

Don't get me wrong. You can pick up a mismatched parts gun with a beater stock and a repo scope for between 2500 and 4000 if you can find them. This gun isn't one of those. Sorry to say that the collecting side of the hobbie is going through the roof right now. When you have to pay a couple of hundred for an original badge or couple of thousand for a dagger I too think it is getting to much. I think the real problem is that some collectors are willing to pay that much and it is driving up the prices on all. We sold a Wather k43 yesterday for 11,000 to a collector in germany that didn't have the scope. All those guns that are going for 2500 are being shot to peices by reenactors and replacement parts are getting hard to find. Sooner or later this hobbie will get to expensive for any one but high dollar collectors. We will all have to settle for repos or look alikes. I know I can't afford " the real thing" that is one of the reasons I went to work at the shop. If I can't own it, I can at least play with it at work.
Christian
Josehph Stalin
ratdog
Contributor

Post by ratdog »

Maybe you can get 11K for my all matching AC 44 with scope and mount? I would part with that in a second. What can you get me for an all matching G41? They should go for double what a G43 brings................................Skeptical at best :shock:
ctschatz

Post by ctschatz »

All I can say is contact Mr. Brock through the web site and have some detailed pictures. He makes the call what to buy and what not to buy. Just be aware that what he offers you and what he sells for can be quite different.
Christian
Josehph Stalin
Francis Beaty

Ow ow ow

Post by Francis Beaty »

I hate to say this but, whoever said that crap about the Gew 43 for $12000....is out of da minds...lol. First of all if you look at the picture the Gun has a NOT original stock...post war and not even the right color finish. Please dont waste people's time to rob them...the Gun would be worth 2000 give or take... considering the scope...but might be less because of NOT original stock. I hope the other guy who said oh...ok now it's worth 12k is in Kahooks with you !!!!!! Lol have fun but please dont say untrue things
Berliner Bar Division
ratdog
Contributor

Post by ratdog »

Francis, when I said that "Oh, I guess its worth 12K now" it was meant as sarcasm!!!! In no way is that gun worth more than 4K. In the US, we rely heavily on sarcasm to make a point!!!! NO KAHOOTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I have to look at the stock again)