Photos Photos Photos !

Related website information, updates, questions, links, etc.
Nordwest

Photos Photos Photos !

Post by Nordwest »

I knew this website for some time, it was mentioned at AHF before.

The Link: http://www.eucmh.com/

This photo collection from Belgien(!) is excellent, but a warning word, the very many photos conc. the Konzentrationslager KL, it is pure 1:1 material, "harter Stoff"...!

Thanks to the webmaster, very well done!

With deep respect

Michael
Doktor Krollspell
Patron

Post by Doktor Krollspell »

Michael der Meister!

A truly great site for photographs... THANK YOU!!! And the V2 website... I'll say it again Michael. You're the best when it comes to this game of finding websites as interesting as sometimes obscure :!:

With happiness, :D

Krollspell
"Wie es eigentlich gewesen ist"
Leopold von Ranke (1795-1886)
Stuka Pilot

Post by Stuka Pilot »

Thanx!
It's really a nice site!!! :D
milbay
Supporter

Re: Photos Photos Photos !

Post by milbay »

Nordwest wrote:I knew this website for some time, it was mentioned at AHF before.

The Link: http://www.eucmh.com/

This photo collection from Belgien(!) is excellent, but a warning word, the very many photos conc. the Konzentrationslager KL, it is pure 1:1 material, "harter Stoff"...!

Thanks to the webmaster, very well done!

With deep respect

Michael

question - I have one photos from a white VW kaffer with SS plate number ---> ?????????????
Nordwest

Post by Nordwest »

@ Milbay, post the photos(s)

Link: http://www.feldgrau.net/phpBB2/viewtopi ... ght=beetle

Michael
Paulus II
Patron

Post by Paulus II »

Hi Michael,

Great work in finding yet another very good site!
High time you were awarded the "Feldgrau Aufklärungsabzeichen"!

Cheers, Paul
Doktor Krollspell
Patron

Post by Doktor Krollspell »

Hehehe... :D

The Feldgrau Aufklärungsabzeichen to Michael! I'll support that any day in the week! :up:

The only question is now which member should be awarded the Nahkampfspange in Feldgrau :?:

Rewarding regards,

Krollspell
"Wie es eigentlich gewesen ist"
Leopold von Ranke (1795-1886)
milbay
Supporter

Post by milbay »

Doktor Krollspell wrote:Hehehe... :D

The Feldgrau Aufklärungsabzeichen to Michael! I'll support that any day in the week! :up:

The only question is now which member should be awarded the Nahkampfspange in Feldgrau :?:

Rewarding regards,

Krollspell
3 years works as near as it can from the monitor ... is worht the nach (near) kampf (work) hehehehehe
I just slided in the bath room and can't use my left hand anymore .... for some days ... about a purple heart ?
Helmut Von Moltke

Post by Helmut Von Moltke »

that Eumuch site has a good Waffen SS personalities photo section, recommended. :up: But not sure if it is there anymore, last time I searched, I couldn't find it..... :evil:
milbay
Supporter

Post by milbay »

Helmut Von Moltke wrote:that Eumuch site has a good Waffen SS personalities photo section, recommended. :up: But not sure if it is there anymore, last time I searched, I couldn't find it..... :evil:
Hello to all
I saw in the forum someone saying that I was trying to build a wanabe looks like big big archives center etc etc etc ...
This made me that upset that I simply erased over 4000 german 1936-1945 photos.
I got then flooded (email) from other peoples asking me if I was crazy to kill suche a ... website and suche a photos collection ...
So I simply recreated 400 images folders (5) and trex archives pictures inside. No caption - no text nothing.
These photo are (80% from my collection - paper photo on fotographic paper) and the rest - mostly the very best one - from here and there.

One more time I would like anyone to know that my only deal is to put as much material together as I can.
Remember that I don't get a cent benefit from this heavy work as well as I pay over 30 euros / month hosting....

I don't ask for a medal - I just want to co ntinue searching for new documents instead of reading forums to see what can someone tell about www. eucmh.com ....

I am not stealing photos and I am not making CD's or whatever to make money from.
I just put material together for other users : book writter - historians - student and so on.

That's it ....

By the way - I am planing thre next photos trip : then and now / Oradour sur Glanes ... I will pay the drive to 900 x 2 Km and the time there ... then will put over 500 photos online ... free ... will someone say something about this ....

Cheers