Commissar D ~ the EviL - Immortalized in Song?

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Locke
Supporter

Post by Locke »

Unbelieveable...I didn't know were interested in WW2 Soviet poetry so much...but the strangest thing are melodies. Are you sure that Soviets would allow even distant resemblance to German tunes :shock: ? There has to be something wrong....as Commissar said in another thread - maybe a fake?
But you never know what the Soviets had in mind :D
Tod sekla bridka bodo jekla in ti mi bos krvava tekla,
kri nasa te pojila bo, sovrazna te kalila bo!
Simon Gregorcic: Soci
Shadow
Patron

Post by Shadow »

Hi Locke, :D

The "EviL" Commissar will probably explain that "Jingle Bells" was really written by a dear old communist grandmother, long before the "fachist" version!

And, even if it wasn't, he'll claim they "liberated" it on the way to Berlin!

Kind of like the famous works of "Ivan Mozartovich"! and "Yuri Sebastionovich Bach"!
:wink:
Signed: "The Shadow"
Locke
Supporter

Post by Locke »

Greetings Comrades!
I'm sorry. I don't know how I could think that those songs could resemble bad fascist songs :!: That must be pure red Soviet worker's poetry.
Tod sekla bridka bodo jekla in ti mi bos krvava tekla,
kri nasa te pojila bo, sovrazna te kalila bo!
Simon Gregorcic: Soci
Commissar D, the Evil

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

Must I point out again that Santa Claus was a dedicated Communist??? And all of the songs related to him are actually Communist/Soviet hymns??
How can all of you fascist warmongers ignore the fact that he wore RED and left FREE gifts for THE PEOPLE????
Of course the so-called "Jingle Bells" is just an Anglicized Version of "An Ode To Comrade Stalin" written by Commissar Fridolineev in 1935!!!

Best Regards,
~D
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....
Shadow
Patron

Post by Shadow »

Locke: That's the spirit :!: :wink:

The Commissar will LOVE 8) you!

Myself, I just think our beloved "Commissar D ~ d' Tank Commander's" brain is slightly adled, and he has a sometimes very "warped" outlook!

Comes from having to place ones ear against the barrel of a soviet tank, during live-firing, to ensure that the shell has properly exited the vehicle!

Tends to give Guards Tank Commanders a permanent headache and a slightly distorted view of their importance to "Uncle Joe"......which can always be cured my sending them to Siberia to fly with the Red Airfarce!
:D

(Yoo-Hoo! Comrade David-o-vich! Are you listening? :D :D :D )
Shadow
Patron

Post by Shadow »

Fellow Free Feldgrauians:

Don’t stare at the Commissar’s Avatar for too long!

It’s a subliminal communist mind-control experiment! Makes you want to run out and buy imported soviet Bing Cherries!!

:D
Commissar D, the Evil

Okay you agents of neo-fascism, don't take my word for it!! On page 127 of Omar Bartov's new book "Hitler's War Against Christmas", there is this passage:
"In any event, Hitler eventually ruled against Himmler's plan to circulate flyers portraying Santa Claus wearing a hammer and sickle emblem on his jacket. Saying, "Goebbels warns us never to tell the people too much of the truth and I agree", Adolf Hitler instead approved the plan proposed by Himmler's rival, Hermann Goering.

The essence of this plan was to provide devoted Nazis with a "Santa Substitute" in the hope that the general population of Germany would come to accept the symbolic change. "Operation Anti-Claus" envisaged a complete revamping of the Santa Claus myth. The plan included toy figures of a smiling, dimpled Goering, in full uniform and wearing his medals while clutching an empty sack, which would be sold to the public during Christmastime.

Unfortunately, the Anti-Claus operation floundered on public cynicism. It was widely rumored that, given Goering's propensity for "acquiring" wealth, the Anti-Claus would take presents from under the tree rather than leave them.

So, throughout the course of the war, the Communist grip on Santa Claus and the young hearts of German children remained unbroken despite Adolf Hitler's personal intervention." Bartov at page 127.
I should also like to say to the doubters amongst you that "Operation Anti-Claus" was recently the subject of a documentary on the History Channel.

Best Regards,
~D, the EviL
Last edited by Commissar D, the Evil on Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow
Patron

Post by Shadow »

Well! If it was on the History Channel! :shock:

Hum, I seem to recall now, while I was doing service to the Reich in East Africa, as Chief Inspector of a camelwurst factory (for which I was awarded the Italian Order of the Bolgna) receiving a Christmas card from home marked “limited distribution”…….which showed Herr Reichmarschal dressed up as Santa!

I thought he “fitted” his Santa suit rather well at the time! Sure didn't need any extra padding!

And here I assumed he was just "doing his part" for the war effort!

signed:
Seigfried, Hermann, Adolf, Dieter, Oscar, WURST.
(had to change my name after the war because you fiendish communists thought I had been experimenting with WMD at my "camelwurst" factory).
Commissar D, the Evil

Yes well, the rumor was that the Camel-wurst factory produced Spam, which qualified it as a Weapon of Mass Indigestion, a WMI. No one on our side actually accused you of making a WMD in the bush, so to speak.

Best Regards, David
Commissar D, the Evil

By the way, for God's sake don't stare at my new avatar for too long. I just did and I feel dizzy........ :?

Cheers,
~D
Fridolin
Supporter

Post by Fridolin »

So did I. Cannabios-like effect -as if I had ever tasted cannabis :-(

BTW David, I had the first laugh in a week with your Omer Bartov's quote... heh, heh, heh !!! :D
What we do in Life echoes in Eternity.

No quisieron querer a otra Bandera,
no pudieron andar otro camino,
no supieron morir de otra manera.
Commissar D, the Evil

I know it's been a bad week for you Fridolin, my sincerest condolences.

Glad you got a chuckle though!!!

Best Regards, David
Shadow
Patron

Post by Shadow »

Fridolin wrote:So did I. Cannabios-like effect -as if I had ever tasted cannabis :-(
BTW David, I had the first laugh in a week with your Omer Bartov's quote... heh, heh, heh !!! :D
Hi Fridolin !

"Just don't inhale"!

Glad you got a chuckle out of David's quote........sometimes we just have to laugh.......it helps stop the tears.

I see terrorists have struck again - this time in Baghdad, against their own people! Sad world we live in right now.
Fridolin
Supporter

Post by Fridolin »

Hi Shadow!

Yes, I've taken refuge in this thread to stop worrying for a while!!!! You both are doing great here! It's been long since I last heard of the Forum Heroes and almost cried when the Commissar cited my 'Ode to comrade Stalin'
These were the days my friend!!!
What we do in Life echoes in Eternity.

No quisieron querer a otra Bandera,
no pudieron andar otro camino,
no supieron morir de otra manera.
Commissar D, the Evil

By the way, Comrade Stalin flew into a fury when he heard about the Nazi Anti-Klaus operation. He actually broke down and cried, sobbing,
"No, no, they can't take the jolly fat Commissar Klaus away from us, I won't allow it."
So he called in my friend Mikoyan and demanded that he design a "Sledski" to drop presents on Berlin. Within a few months, the protoype MiG sledski was designed. Nikita Kruschev was picked to pilot it and suitable propellor-driven, reindeer-shaped engines were attached.
The real problem was finding the correct gifts for the Germans. As you know the Soviet Union was a poor country. Then, someone had the idea of having Santa Kruschev fly over the Reich droping American lend-lease cans of spam.
The plan backfired only because when the cans, thrown from a high altitude, hit the ground, they exploded like bombs, only with a greasy residue and a slight stench....

Best Regards,
~D