"Let me entertain you....."

Related website information, updates, questions, links, etc.
phylo_roadking
Patron

Re: "Let me entertain you....."

Post by phylo_roadking »

http://boards.historychannel.com/topic/ ... /700026852

And HERE we have the Terrible Uno (well, in all honesty we can't call him a "duo" LMAO) in a thread started by the inestimable Saggy, whoi recently appeared and made a plonker of himself on AHF because he'd been chucked out of everywhere else LOL....but I LOVED this bit from "tracy"...
I agree that there were German confessions made under duress...You will find Rolf Schiller's military records in NARA. His trial records are a matter of public record as well.
Nice little bit of Revisionism there, followed by a classic piece of Harkerism. SUCH a matter of public record he's never seen fit to direct any of us mere mortals to them :D :D :D
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
Michael Miller / ABR
Author

Post by Michael Miller / ABR »

Just occurred to me- it's been at least a few weeks since I spat out that Paul-f***ing-Harker is a repugnant clump of filth. So there it is. Even Jesus Christ would lose his cool with this rotten bastard...

~ Mike
"I am a historian before I am a Christian; my object is simply to find out how the things actually occurred."

~Leopold von Ranke, 19th Century German Historian
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

...and have you have your well-warned-of summons or subpoena delivered at your place of work? Do I EVEN need to ask that??? :D :D :D
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
Michael Miller / ABR
Author

Post by Michael Miller / ABR »

I wish I *had* received that subpoena. It's far more depressing to see that even his loudest threats are no more substantial than his nonexistent writing and research credentials.

~ Mike
"I am a historian before I am a Christian; my object is simply to find out how the things actually occurred."

~Leopold von Ranke, 19th Century German Historian
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

There does seems to have been a flurry of activity in and around the second half of February this year by Harker - anyone have an impolite "discussion" with him or a sockpuppet somewhere? And PGV dates from not very long after!
....or what jerked his string? For around the same time he was busy deleting all the faked stuff from the Internet about playing with Roger Waters, leaving only the few remaining snippets. There used to be a HUGE amount of THAT cr@p about.

...or WHO jerked your string, eh Paul? Who exactly were you trying to impress around then? Or who was trying to bring YOU onside? Who kickstarted you into action again?

...and if anyone think's that's highly cryptic...it's meant to be! :evil: A good Twenty Committee chairman is a consumate Bridge player; he knows when to hold - or discard.....

..It's just "...a message to you, Rudi..."
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Just a little word of warning from Harker's foray onto the History Channel forum...
tharker
Unsubscribe
Ignore (10 of 22) Re: German WW II veterans
Feb 21, 2008 3:57 AM Reply Report Abuse
Mr Schiller told my husband that he wanted to write his memoirs for many reasons, but mostly to provide a warning about how such genocidal madness could start as an idea and become a reality and how we are all genetically encoded to kill.

My husband chose to bring this man's memoirs to the public in order to combat revisionism and provide truth in history by seeing through the eyes of not the victor, but the enemy. We personally believe that to be committed to not repeating the past, we need to truly understand it from all sides.

We've had so many incredible reviews of Directive 19, by historians, veterans, military enthusiasts and academia. We have had Axis veterans contact us after reading the book because they feel like they finally have a forum to speak their truth after 60 some years. We currently have 3 books in process

Let's just hope this is just another Harker porkypie - 'cos if it isn't there's even more bullsh1t on the way...
Frederick L Clemens
Associate

Post by Frederick L Clemens »

Yes, the glowingly positive reviews of D19 are incredible, going by the original defintion of incredible: too extraordinary and improbable to be believed.

Subtlety is not harker's strong suit.
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

historians, veterans, military enthusiasts and academia
You must admit - he does tie things together neatly; "J.Tyler" the faked veteran, "A.Levy" the faked historian.....
Frederick L Clemens
Associate

Post by Frederick L Clemens »

When he writes "academia", I think he really means "macadamia"...if you get my drift.
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

oh - definitely "dry roasted" or "salted"...
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Post by John P. Moore »

I just checked Directive 19 on Amazon for any new comments. The only thing new that I found was that the current sales ranking of "Directive 19" stands at 640,791 on Amazon. That's a drop from the 632,666 ranking when I checked last on August 25th. It would appear that few, if any, of those books are being purchased. It would be interesting to know the exact number of books sold. I'd guess fewer than 100 copies, possibly fewer than 50.
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Oh, it did go up to 132,000 for a day. Someone must have bought one.
Volgadon
Supporter

Post by Volgadon »

Back to his pathetic little tricks on allexperts. Is there a way to complain, or do they not care?
I have already answered this question for you once before.

Your Question was:

So is that a no, they haven't reacted? If they have, then why hide it, especially if they confirm the book's authenticity.

"Great to see you back online. Would you care to answer my question now? What reaction to Directive 19, if any, has there been from any official Israeli and Jewish organizations, like Hilel, Bnai Brith, the Joint, the Jewish Agency, Yad Vashem, the Ministry of Education, Yad Ben-Tzvi and HaKeren HaKayemet?"

Because Due to your affiliation with web sites that actively promote libel and slander against me, I must politely refrain from further contact with you.

Expert: Paul K. Harker
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Allen, is there a date-stamp on when he posted that?
Volgadon
Supporter

Post by Volgadon »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 6:32 AM