"Let me entertain you....."

Related website information, updates, questions, links, etc.
Volgadon
Supporter

Re: "Let me entertain you....."

Post by Volgadon »

That it's from January?
chollie

Post by chollie »

Time and date stamp of the article = 01/13/2008 8:13 PM ET
Call me slow but doesn't this mean he is using an article from 8 months ago to validate his latest statements? An article that pre-dates everything that has been found out since then? I wonder if Mr Tucker knows all that has been found out and if he would be happy having his article used to validate it.
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Indeed....
Reported by Jeremy Tucker
Del. Man Tells German Side of World War II

01/13/2008 8:13 PM ET

NEWPORT, Del. - Newport resident Paul Harker is writing several books about what it was like to fight for the Germans during World War II. He interviewed several former Nazis for the books. And the answers some of those soldiers gave him came as a surprise.

Harker looked through old Nazi papers which gave orders to execute hundreds of innocent people. His coffee table is also filled with German war medals and artifacts he collected while writing two books. One of the books is full of interviews with a German who fought on the front lines, a soldier who claims he had no idea what he was fighting for.

Harker said, "He said at 17-years-old I was worried about marching on blistered feet, avoiding dysentery, typhus and trying to stay alive when the shooting started."

Harker spent several revealing years traveling to Germany to talk with Nazi veterans. He has hundreds of pages of notes, many from interviews with Rolf Shiller. Shiller spent 30 years in prison for helping to execute thousands of Jewish people. Nazis killed his own father because he was too old to fight.

"How do you have sympathy for a man accused of murdering 150,00 people?" said Harker.

Harker said he was shocked when Shiller told him he would do it all again. He was also surprised that many combat troops did not understand what the Nazi's stood for.

They had no choice, he said, but to fight. Harker hopes that if he can find out why soldiers are driven to commit genocide it can one day be stopped. But, he said he also wrote the books for American Veterans.

Harker said, "The U.S. Veterans need to understand what they were fighting against."

Harker said some U.S. veterans have said they are grateful to him for helping them better understand who they were fighting.

It is a rare and disturbing look into the past, one Harker hopes will answer lingering questions about the war, questions that can only be answered by a disappearing group of people.
The interview/article ISN'T new; it predates ANY of the new discoveries made, and is invalidated by them. Notably, all the lied-about travel to Germany to interview the non-existent Schiller :wink:

Also - and interestingly - we see the remaining inventory of SS-armory making its appearance, strewn convincingly around his lounge LMAO I wonder if Mister Tucker was aware of Harker's failed career in selling militaria....and the fakes...

And also - AGAIN he see the reappearance of the strange confusion in Harker's mind over how long Schiller actually spent in jail, whether twenty or thirty years...HERE it's back to THIRTY years! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

But there's something else interesting here...
But, he said he also wrote the books for American Veterans.

Harker said, "The U.S. Veterans need to understand what they were fighting against."

Harker said some U.S. veterans have said they are grateful to him for helping them better understand who they were fighting.

Hmm - is THIS the reason why we haven't heard back from Victor Greto, the Veterans' Administration watchdog???

Holocaust Pottstown Fraud War Criminal North Cape May Revisionist Elverson Liar Memoir Paul K Harker Metzger Schiller Kenneth Harker Fraudulent Anti-Semitism Militaria Impersonation sockpuppet theft identity
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

P.S. ....
and Cherie Blair, wife of British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
Hats off to Jeremy Tucker - he's interviewed at least ONE person possibly more disliked than any senior SS man involved in the Holocaust.... :D :D :D

Holocaust Pottstown Fraud War Criminal North Cape May Revisionist Elverson Liar Memoir Paul K Harker Metzger Schiller Kenneth Harker Fraudulent Anti-Semitism Militaria Impersonation sockpuppet theft identity
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Next...though in no particular order...
maybe YOU and Gibby AREN'T the same jackass - (but we'll get you too if your aren't) - Perhaps we're wrong here but then please forgive me if I'm not, Gibby - but the http://www.niprisonservice.gov.uk/ thinks different.......
What's interesting about THIS statement?

phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

The answer is - THIS, later in the blog entry;
You have left HUGE MOOSE TRACKS behind your silly efforts.... By the way... look up the PSNI and ask them about all this.... Please!!! For you "computer-savvy geniuses that CAN'T find it... their web site is here: http://www.psni.police.uk/
At THIS point he's attempting to say - having spent a day or so searching for the PROPER name of the Northern Ireland police constabulary - that THEY are investigating too LMAO...

It's a pity he didn't THEN go back and change the first part of his bluff when he found out the real name!!! :D :D :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

THEn we have THIS bit...

You see, the FBI handles the majority of crimes generated through use of the internet. Slander, libel, etc. falls under Federal jurisdiction when it takes place via the internet in blogs or through online forum posts. Now I'd like you all to pay attention because I'm doing you a favor by educating you for free. What I've learned has cost me a lot of money. But no harm done. I'll recoup it from you very soon.

Oh... but whatever is Harker talking about now? He's talking about his formal complaint against AHF, Feldgrau and Orney/Gibby with the FBI which can be accessed by researching: IC3 Complaint: I0809010258569891.
Oh, they do, do they???
Since its inception, the IC3 has received complaints crossing the spectrum of cyber crime matters, to include online fraud in its many forms including Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) matters, Computer Intrusions (hacking), Economic Espionage (Theft of Trade Secrets), Online Extortion, International Money Laundering, Identity Theft, and a growing list of Internet facilitated crimes
Nope, I don't think this applies...if anything, WE have a possible complaint courtesy of harker's repeated use of sockpuppets abd proxy addresses...!

phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

But best of all....

Exactly what's wrong with THIS???
But if you really think I'm full of it - here's a list of folks who I'd LOVE to hear made the call. After all - this is the list of folks who will be receiving a summons in their Christmas stockings this year... (the summons will be delivered in approximately 8 weeks....)

THE LIST OF THOSE WHO LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL DELIVER AN OFFICIAL SUMMONS TO (AS OF 10/21/2008): (more to come)

John P. Moore
Frederick L. Clemens (VA)
Antonio J. Munoz (NY)
Richard Hargreaves
Doug Nash
Michael (Miguel) D. Miller
Robert Ungurean (PA)
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Here's a further clue - what's missing from Harker's account of how things will be? :wink:

Michael Miller / ABR
Author

Post by Michael Miller / ABR »

Shouldn't I be contacted in some manner by these alleged "law enforcement" folks before they order me to traverse the entire continental United States and turn myself in to the authorities? All I've seen thus far have been typical internet threats from a typical internet loser. No phone calls, no letters, no postcards, no knocks on the door, no interrogations, haven't spent a night at the Guantanamo Holiday Inn Express, just nothing/nothing/nothing from anyone. Oh, except a few blog posts from this P.O.S. who is indeed F.O.S.

~ Mike

P.S.~ And Pauly, I still have my job. Nine years as of last month. What happened? I thought you were really going to work that angle and get me shitcanned.
"I am a historian before I am a Christian; my object is simply to find out how the things actually occurred."

~Leopold von Ranke, 19th Century German Historian
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

In the UK and the US and most other nations of the world where the rule of law is respect - "law enforcement agencies" serve summonses to court appearances to answer charges AFTER a file has been compiled by investigating officer or officers and handed to a national/state/county prosecutor who decides what action will be taken if any. In the US and UK these files are not considered complete until the investigating officer has interviewed a suspect or suspects to any crime under legal caution.

I'm not aware of ANY of the listed names being invited to attend their local constabulary for interview, or been asked to make a statement under caution. Nor do I see on Harker's blog ANY investigating officers' names or telephone extensions so that they may be contacted directly. And I find it VERY suspect that a layman i.e. someone NOT a member of said law enforcement agencies OR judiciary - is able to give details as to the progress on an investigation, and dates...approximate or otherwise...when actions outside his control will be taken. At the VERY least - his legal counsel will instruct him TO KEEP SILENT SO AS NOT TO PREJUDICE THE OUTCOME OF THE CASE.

NOW....let's look at the list of names, shall we???
Doug Nash
Doug Nash...only has posted ONCE in the Harker threads, and to draw people's attention that "Susan" the reviewer has wandered round Amazon posting malicious reviews. He doesn't mention Harker by name...so thanks, Paul, for confirming what we knew from PGV, that YOU are "Susan"....
Richard Hargreaves
...has posted THREE times - twice about his ratings in Amazon, and once about "Susan". neither he nor Nash have ever in their posts mentioned Harker BY NAME.
Robert Ungurean
Here Harker is malicious threatening a random reviewer on Amazon who by name isn't even a member of Feldgrau!!!

Yes, - "threatening";
The names above... well... you're about to enter a legal nightmare, slip into depression, risk losing your family, home, security and life
I'm sure Paul Harker has researched me enough to know that I have copious corporate legal advice at my disposal, and have used same. To them, the above clearly constitutes "Threatening Behaviour" in the United Kingdom. Any of you who are interested could of course check for yourselves what the U.S. equivalent of this charge is...

This is NOTHING but another clumsy bluff by Harker...but THIS time very clumsy in that he has opened himself up to legal action against him if the individuals wish. In front of an audience of thousands of witnesses. And no, your First Amendment rights don't protect you in this case, not when you've threatened someone's life and wellbeing. That single word would be your downfall if any of those so threatened thought you were worth wasting their time over. That legal counsel of yours should have counselled you a LOT better than to open your mouth in this way. Not that I belive they exist, of course...but for your "public" you have to say they do, don't you???

For the bluff itself isn't aimed at US, is it Paul? It's aimed at someone other than us...it's aimed at someone who may not necessarily be au fait with the legal and judicial process and how it works...someone else you need to convince that you're doing all you can to defend your lies...

Volgadon
Supporter

Post by Volgadon »

To sidetrack here, several years ago I had a telephone conversation with Tom Hoolihan who was kind enough to send me a copy of Black Edelweiss in exchange for me sending him a copy of Directive 19. During that conversation, Mr. Hoolihan said that the name of Black Edelweiss' author had been changed to protect his privacy. This means the author's "name" on the "memoir" has no direct link or bearing to the accounts or man portrayed in the text. Black Edelweiss is a good book in my opinion. No one questioned its content or depictions due to a false name associated with the material. Yet the same people who hail this book have consciously decided to launch a campaign of slander and libel against me for Directive 19. Well... the chips have been cashed, all data is in and I'm good
Paul, Paul, Paul. It's not that you have included a false name that is the problem, but that the content is riddled with errors, huge errors, and you have provided no means of verification.
And since I'm sure you haven't considered the ramifications of your actions I'll give you one further clue... since you've violated international law with slander and libel (it falls under Human Rights since you terrorized my family....) look here:
That is soooo pretensious. Humans rights violation???????????

Anyway, Paul (and I know you are reading this) the Kinks borrowed that line from Sir Percy Blakeney. Look him up, he is as real a personality as Schiller and Metzger.

I must confess that I am slightly dissappointed not to be on the public enemies list.
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Allen, I wouldn't worry about not being on the "hit list" - for THAT blog entry isn't intended for us...

Frederick L Clemens
Associate

Post by Frederick L Clemens »

When a monkey at the zoo starts flinging @#%, whose fault is it, the monkey's or the boy who kept poking him with a sharp stick every day?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the point about Harker has been made. Whatever little boy keeps poking him with a stick can expect a spanking if I get hit by any of Harker's @#%.
Michael Miller / ABR
Author

Post by Michael Miller / ABR »

Not fair, Frederick.

Harker IS at fault- the monkey has poked himself and blanketed himself in a foul coating of his own sh!t. He has revealed himSELF as a criminal fraudster, perpetrating multiple disgraceful acts of fakery that dishonor veterans and the victims of the Third Reich. He put himself in the public eye, and was making threats to sue people for libel LONG before Phylo ever began his own crusade. He attempted to dupe the entire Axis research community, and even to use members of the forums to help him do it. He ridiculed numerous justly respected historians and writers when they requested the slightest proof of his absurd claims.

Now you appear to threaten Phylo should Harker prove to be more than bluffing (which anyone bearing the slightest common sense can see is not the case). And to do so in the open is bad form all around.

By the way, despite what you've "said before" and what you're "say[ing] again", since that time
before you've been pretty consistent yourself in criticizing the loathsome maggot from Delaware.

Regards,
~ Mike
"I am a historian before I am a Christian; my object is simply to find out how the things actually occurred."

~Leopold von Ranke, 19th Century German Historian
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

And before all THIS, let's not forget the fake militaria he attempted to get provenance for on AHF for three years...

Actually, his history of faked antiques and ludicrous claims goes a LOT further back than the 21st century; any US East Coast dwellers may be familiar with the syndicated Ray Mansfield and "Let's Talk Antiques"...? Unfortunately nothing survives on tape of his appearance on at least one episode of the programme - with similarly-faked medieval antiques in his Medievalonline days as "Dr. Paul Harker PHD"...AND when he started to boast to viewers of his career onstage with Roger Waters LMAO

Or rather - nothing has been found YET on tape of that appearance; you never can tell what's tucked away on the shelf in the tape library or under a table in the cutting room... :wink: We may yet be treated to that....