Something amusing...

A place to relocate messages and threads that should be deleted.
Paddy Keating

Something amusing...

Post by Paddy Keating »

Troy Tempest
Contributor

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Post subject: Phoenix from the ashes....bigger and better than before!

For those of you who are interested in what really happened to my site, please read this:

http://www.feldpost.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4063

I'd be happy for this thread to be locked, as I have no wish for this to end up a slanging match, however, I feel it's important for people to understand what really happened in view of what's been posted here by others. While I realize this is not my site, I would recommend you all read the thread and digest fully its implications. It took a lot of work to compile the above linked thread, so please read and digest it carefully. Thank you.
This is funnier than some of the other stuff that has been posted about me over the years by overgrown schoolboys with grudges. However, it is also against Feldgrau's new code of conduct and is reminiscent of the way in which certain trolls had carte blanche to behave as they wished whilst anyone who stood up to them was censured. This has been seen by a moderator because it was locked yesterday but it has been allowed to remain all the same.

I suppose the only way to get a bit of "respect" around here is to run another website. :D I'm a bit busy at the moment but I have all the necessary software and space. Maybe I should open up a web-based scandal sheet.

Too, too sad...

PK
Michael Miller / ABR
Author

Post by Michael Miller / ABR »

Just a friendly reminder...
I'm going to make an extra effort [emphasis mine / MdM]not just to leave grudges outside but to mend fences in 2008.

I wish everyone well in the coming year.

Now, I am off out to tie one on...

PK

Best regards,
~ Mike
"I am a historian before I am a Christian; my object is simply to find out how the things actually occurred."

~Leopold von Ranke, 19th Century German Historian
Potsdamerplatz

Post by Potsdamerplatz »

As Winston Churchill would probably say "Never have so many words been written about a forum frequented by so few" :D
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Nice one, PDP! Very apposite!

Mike,

I was responding to a post by Tempest because he tracked a grudge in here. The post was locked, probably by his mate Phylo Boyd, and left up for a day for people to read before being removed.

I am making the effort in question. I haven't done anything to these people despite their continual provocation. I haven't been rude to you either, which is a real wrench. The path of righteousness is rocky. But I remain on it.

Have a great evening.

PK
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

I like to think both sides have had their say on the matter so we're going to lock both posts down and leave it at that. If someone feels slighted, contact me. Otherwise the matter is closed for now.