To Any and All Moderators

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
M.H.
Patron

Post by M.H. »

...not to mention that we don't know what we really are; the northern Balkan or the southern EU. Confused Maybe our Germanic neighbours could remember us (and our forefathers military service) and lend us a post or two?
Consider that a pact! :D

I think with Germany lending you some sentences, and France too...you should get a reasonable post together!
:D :D :D
John W. Howard

Europeans...

Post by John W. Howard »

Good Lord!! This European love-fest is bringing tears to my eyes!!! Please, someone start a fight soon!!!!
John W. Howard
Paulus II
Patron

Post by Paulus II »

Well, since my younger brother is dating a Slovenian Belle I'll gladly give some sentences from the Dutch forumspace to Nibelung :D

Paul
Nibelung
Patron

Post by Nibelung »

The alliance France - Germany - Slovenia is stronger by the moment! :D

(the countries are in alphabetical order)

Best regards,
Miha
There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people. - Heinz Guderian
-- Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago. --
Nibelung
Patron

Post by Nibelung »

The alliance France - Germany - Slovenia has just been expanded to: The France - Germany - Netherlands - Slovenia Alliance. We are stronger by the moment!! :D

(the countries are in alphabetical order)

Best regards and wishes,
Miha
There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people. - Heinz Guderian
-- Sine doctrina vita est quasi mortis imago. --
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Re: Europeans...

Post by Tom Houlihan »

John W. Howard wrote:Good Lord!! This European love-fest is bringing tears to my eyes!!! Please, someone start a fight soon!!!!
Okay! Wait... I can't.... damn!
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
John W. Howard

Irish-Marine

Post by John W. Howard »

Hey Tom:
What is the world coming to when one cannot depend on an Irish, Marine to start a brawl?
John W. Howard
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Re: Irish-Marine

Post by Tom Houlihan »

John W. Howard wrote:What is the world coming to when one cannot depend on an Irish, Marine to start a brawl?
Aye, but I promised Jason that with my new status, I'd show restraint and professionalism!!! It ain't easy sometimes, but you know the old expression:

"Who'll guard the guards??"
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Laurent Daniel
Enthusiast

Post by Laurent Daniel »

John W. Howard wrote:Hey Tom:
What is the world coming to when one cannot depend on an Irish, Marine to start a brawl?
Hi, John,
Don't tease our Irish European friends, otherwise will get a EU-initiated brawl
:D
Regards
Daniel Laurent
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Laurent Daniel wrote:Don't tease our Irish European friends, otherwise will get a EU-initiated brawl
Daniel, methinks that's his goal! :D
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Laurent Daniel
Enthusiast

Post by Laurent Daniel »

Tom wrote: Daniel, methinks that's his goal! :D
Let's not fell into a low end booby trap cowardly set-up by :shock: oh! My goodness! by a Moderator!
:roll:
Regards
Daniel Laurent
Helmut Von Moltke

Post by Helmut Von Moltke »

amusing European talk indeed, but what about poor old Nationalist China? :(
Ts,ts,ts ...

Der Jugend und den Spammern ein Vorbild sein,dear Gentlemen! Wink

Jan-Hendrik
please keep the European talks English please :wink:
Paulus II
Patron

Post by Paulus II »

We Europeans of Noble Blood, Ancient Lineage and Shared Royal Heritage shall guard and retain our High Moral Standards, Superior Education and Lionhearted Bravery in the face of this massive Barbarian onslaught from over the sea and never succumb to those warmongering Toms and Johns!!!!
We shall go on to the end, we shall talk in France, we shall deliberate on the seas and oceans, we shall filosofize with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Continent, whatever the cost may be, we shall parley on the beaches, we shall ponder on the landing grounds, we shall consider in the fields and in the streets, we shall reason in the hills; WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER.

:shock: And I'm one of those 60 percent of Dutch that voted against the European Constitution? :shock:

And Nationalist China? Well Helmut somehow, with all our pondering, deliberating, reasoning and considering, we've managed to take economic fright of your very large neighbour and need to appease them (where have I heard that before?) to maintain a large per capita income and cheap products in our stores. Taiwan seems to be slipping from our attention and falling out of the equation.
Never you worry though!
Being Europeans we will undoubtedly take this up with parliament and there will be more thinking, filosofizing, pondering, reasoning and considering and when that is done we will...........do nothing, as usual :(

Paul
Laurent Daniel
Enthusiast

Post by Laurent Daniel »

Hi Paul,
Nice one
:D
Paulus II wrote: :shock: And I'm one of those 60 percent of Dutch that voted against the European Constitution? :shock:
Well, I believe that the Dutch (And the French) didn't voted against THE EU Constitution but against THAT particular proposed Constitution. The day they come with something better, you and I will probably vote for it...
Regards
Daniel Laurent
M.H.
Patron

Post by M.H. »

Who needs that damned Constitution anyway.... :wink:

...NOW we are straying Off Topic...right?... @{
Being Europeans we will undoubtedly take this up with parliament and there will be more thinking, filosofizing, pondering, reasoning and considering and when that is done we will...........
...never come to a decision! :D :shock: :beer: