FORUM DISCIPLINE WHEN POSTING AND REPLYING

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

I wouldn't write on your crappy forum if I was payed to do so.
I don't think anyone would ever pay you to write…
I will stay here and haunt you until you either leave or get banned.
Knock yourself out.

PK
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

One further point:
I check your lame forum yesterday and to my surprise (not) these posts had been erased.
No they haven't. We have a no-censorship policy on MCF. But they are obviously not visible to you. They are in a reserved part of our website. Click here and you will see what I mean: http://www.militariacollecting.com/inde ... &hl=wendel.

By the way, I think you have more to fear here then me from the advent of moderators, judging by various members' remarks about you. I am just responding to you in a civil manner to show everyone that people like you can be handled without resorting to heavy-handed moderation. You're out of control. You've lost it. You have no credibility here because of your ridiculous posts.

And now, amusing though it is to run circles around you, I shall demonstrate to everyone the art of ignoring people like you. Like I said, knock yourself out.

PK
knieptang
Enthusiast

Post by knieptang »

@ Paddy

You are just another ignorant Asshole, like so many Users here around, you like to "burn people" with your Zippo-Gas, YOU are more than sick!

Stop around my Place, Arschloch, and I will show YOU EVERYTHING about burning other People, Schleimscheisser"

Michael
Nordwest

Post by Nordwest »

And, another "Statement", against "People" like YOU, Asshole-Keating!

Join ME, at my Place, Coward, and I will kick your @#% prejudice out of YOU, with NO Respect, by a "german Hammer", Arschloch!

Michael
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

8)
Laurent Daniel
Enthusiast

Post by Laurent Daniel »

WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS ????
@#%
Sorry
Regards
Daniel Laurent
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Il n'y en a pas, mon ami, mais évidamment M le Propriétaire modère son site car les voyous dits «Retaliator» et «Knieptang» ne participent plus, ayant été bloqués, même si cet espèce de singe lobotomisé qui s'appelle Knieptang a ouvert un nouveau compte sous un autre «nom de clavier».

No need for moderators here as long as the targets of the kind of trolling perpetrated by Messrs "Retaliator", "Knieptang" and other timewasters keep responses reasonably civil and adult and leave it to the owner, Jason Pipes, to exercise his prerogative to suspend or block culprits, as he evidently did on this occasion.

It does not require enormous amounts of time to moderate or police a forum website. The more one polices, the more one finds oneself having to police as members grow resentful of heavyhanded attitudes on the part of the kind of moderators who have chased so many people off AHF, WAF and GDC.

This forum website functions very well as it is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Mind you, I would have no objections to intelligent people like Tom Houlihan and that Commissar fellow being appointed to keep things in line on a daily basis. It is only when one allows the chimpanzees to run the tea party that things get bent out of shape.

PK
Uli
Enthusiast

Post by Uli »

I agree emphatically. We desperately need Kommissar as a moderator here at FG. What a novel idea! He'll keep everything short and sweet even if virtually everything he posts is somehow politically left-leaning. On days without Ritalin, if he doesn't like what you say he'll simply delete you, call for your banishment, or Google-spy on your e-mail address. :wink: Just what the doctor ordered for complete mayhem on any webpage. 8) Hopefully it's only a side-effect of the medication.

Love it when AHF members come to Feldgrau in order to generate disorder they're strictly forbidden to foment on their own site. And then they call for censorship. Very gentlemanly. Very classy. :wink: Tact, indeed. Seems to be no end to such nonsense lately.
M.H.
Patron

Post by M.H. »

Uli wrote:We desperately need Kommissar as a moderator here at FG. What a novel idea! He'll keep everything short and sweet even if virtually everything he posts is somehow politically left-leaning. On days without Ritalin, if he doesn't like what you say he'll simply delete you, call for your banishment, or Google-spy on your e-mail address.
If that was your idea of a joke you don't see me laughing!
Members like the Commissar are the good soul of this website and do much more to make people feel at home here than you ever did! :evil:
Uli
Enthusiast

Post by Uli »

You're right, mein lieber Berliner.

I'm confident that Kommissar's a heck of a guy--when he chooses to be. But, as any surviving chelovek will tell you, kommissars tend to be moody, and when they're so, they're just as likely to put a bullet in your brain or place you before an ever riotously funny Soviet tribunal on the flimsiest of charges.

By the way, if you're a commissar, here's a site you might enjoy in a moment of relaxation. If you're like me, and you love good music, this is a real treat: richka.com. My personal recommendations are "Beryozka," "Moscow Nights," and "Kalinka," these last two superbly performed by the Red Army Orchestra.

And you're right, M.H. My last post was uncalled for. Someone please strike it from the record. My apologies, Kommissar, all. 8)
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Dave's actually a very nice man...for an old radical! I can say that because I am also an old radical, albeit not quite from the same bierkeller as Dave. At least he's not a weasel in that he says what he means and means what he says, even if he has been prone to hit that delete button a bit too quickly in the past. But we all mellow with time.

PK
Alex Coles
Associate

Post by Alex Coles »

Knieptang you seriously do need to take Ritalin, whenever somebody posts something negative you always come out with plenty to say! Do you have anything to backup your words? Words are nothing when you can't back them up. Perhaps you are an alcoholic which get's drunk everyday sucha s the ones on "Britains Youngest Boozers"?

I really feel that Commissar should be a moderator because I would be no good :D and he writes very nice stories like if he was a WWII veteran :D :D :D
Alex

(Also known as 17 SS)
Rolf Steiner
Associate

Post by Rolf Steiner »

Is it my imagination, or have these forums, on the whole, been a little 'better behaved' these last few weeks? Has Jason taken measures lately?
"And I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow!"
Nordwest

Post by Nordwest »

17 SS Panzer Grenadier wrote:Knieptang you seriously do need to take Ritalin, whenever somebody posts something negative you always come out with plenty to say! Do you have anything to backup your words? Words are nothing when you can't back them up. Perhaps you are an alcoholic which get's drunk everyday sucha s the ones on "Britains Youngest Boozers"?
Clown, what did YOU ever add to this Forum, instead of unwanted Links to other Forums, You like to join?

You are not more than another User with his Head up in the Asshole of Mrs. Patty Keating, you share NOTHING, just stupid Comments.

Michael
Laurent Daniel
Enthusiast

Post by Laurent Daniel »

Rolf Steiner wrote:Is it my imagination, or have these forums, on the whole, been a little 'better behaved' these last few weeks? Has Jason taken measures lately?
Well, looking at the post above, I am not sure :(
Regards
Daniel Laurent