FORUM DISCIPLINE WHEN POSTING AND REPLYING

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Thank you, Dave! I don't even know who this "Retaliator" person is. Probably someone who was chucked off our forum for behaving like this, one of those recidivist malcontents. He doesn't even appear, as Dave pointed out, to know much about military history or militaria. As for the other remarks by knieptang and Mr Götz von Berlichingen, do you know think you are being needlessly inflammatory. You're both flaming me yet you don't even know enough about the situation to form valid opinions. We have a relentless troll here on an anti-Feldgrau agenda of some kind, I have challenged him, so have Tom and Dave plus some others elsewhere here, and you're flaming ME? Idiots!

PK
Alex Coles
Associate

Post by Alex Coles »

Hi Paddy,
I really didn't mean to flame you, I apologise.

Retaliator,
This forum is used for finding information about the German Military.
Now after what Commissar has said, about your lack of helpful information or questions I really feel you should not be on Feldgrau. All this chat is making me remember Uli and Walter. I swear they've kept their trap shut recently.

All I think people want to say is these two things :

A. Leave for the good of Feldgrau
B. Chill out, and only post things relevant to German Military.

Now Knieptang,
I feel you should chill out and to not post unneccesarily. Your post-a-day count is 7.00+. So we do find "chatterboxes" but with 5,000+ members that is extreme. I mean no offence by my post and hope for people to remain civil.
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Accepted. No sweat. In fact, it was unfair of me to lump you in with the other fellow as you were merely calling for restraint. Sorry. And I fully endorse your statements. Now, I am off to go and see if there are any worthwhile contributions I can make.

Servus!

PK
knieptang
Enthusiast

Post by knieptang »

Paddy, You calling me an Idiot? *plonk*

"Grenadier", still counting my Postings... :D :D :D

Have a nice Day!

Michael
knieptang
Enthusiast

Post by knieptang »

Now Knieptang,
I feel you should chill out and to not post unneccesarily. Your post-a-day count is 7.00+. So we do find "chatterboxes" but with 5,000+ members that is extreme. I mean no offence by my post and hope for people to remain civil.
Troll, instead of counting Postings from other Members, and posting Links to "other" Forums of NO Interest to any User here, add something, instead of your so called "Comments"! :?

Got it?

Michael
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Quality beats quantity every time, Michael. I have rendered you the respect of looking through your postings and most seem to be links to websites featuring other people's work or images with very little in the way of contextual information. I am not criticising you but if you think you are better than me because you have made more posts here then I regret to say that you are a bit of an idiot. You are not better than me and I am not better than you. This is a forum. You have your opinions and I have mine. The difference between us is that I think before I express my opinions. Do you know anything about military history? Do you have any opinions of your own? All I see when I look at your posts is "Here's a good website" and "Here's a nice picture". You do not seem to know very much yourself. Normally I would not be so rude as to say this to you but you persist in being rude to me in a very passive-aggressive way. It is a good thing that this is via the internet and not face to face because I would probably pour Zippo fuel over you and set you on fire otherwise. People like you bring out the worst in me.

XX

PK
knieptang
Enthusiast

Post by knieptang »

Aha, what a "nice" Statement, you like to burn other people...

Sick!
knieptang
Enthusiast

Post by knieptang »

BTW, just looking at "your" so called "Forum", is more than enough!

This Place is a Waste of everything, a pure Horror to any interested Reader... :?

Michael
Rosselsprung
Enthusiast

Post by Rosselsprung »

I find it ironic that in a topic called "FORUM DISCIPLINE WHEN POSTING AND REPLYING", a flamewar starts.
knieptang
Enthusiast

Post by knieptang »

Rosselsprung wrote:I find it ironic that in a topic called "FORUM DISCIPLINE WHEN POSTING AND REPLYING", a flamewar starts.
YES, but who started calling other Users "Idiots"...?

Not me.
Retaliator

Post by Retaliator »

You people are truly amazing. I don't know if you are just naive or if you have some sort of perverted respect for this Paddy person.

He spams the living hell out of this forum (on any other forum, by any other member would result in rioting), he insults me in every post just as much as I insult him (still I get all the crap), on his forum he has singled people out with their names and personal information trying to incite neo-nazis against these people, he is banned from both AHF and WFA and he more or less threatened me to death in one of the posts some time ago on this very forum! Excause me, but both this forum and (most of) it's members is a joke. And you ask me why I do not contribute with ww2-related posts. As long as this dubbel-faced Paddy person is still here spamming this forum and as long as you people fall for his lies and keep kissing his ass, feldgrau will always keep losing ground.

Too bad, this used to be a respected and good place but now it just sucks (apart from a few members that still have my respect).
Last edited by Retaliator on Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alex Coles
Associate

Post by Alex Coles »

Guys,
Please keep on topic. Just apologise and then we can get this topic back on track.
Doktor Krollspell
Patron

Post by Doktor Krollspell »

Well Gentlemen, it's me again, the member that originally posted this question/statement on "discipline when posting...". I usually try to avoid posts on this (or any forum) that has a number of replies that goes through the rooof (like 30-40+). But since I started this particular one, here it goes...

I do understand when, why and how people can get agitated, or just plain angry with each other but... and this is a BIG BUT!, other members are not that interested in some name-calling and bullshit-throwing contest that re-emerges quite frequently on this Forum. I don't think that they are interested in who's right, whatever that is, and who's not. At least not when basically the same conflicts are playing again and again.

Please understand me correctly, I'm not against a good hard debate over content that remotely has something to do with German military history between 1918 and 1945. It's just when the "debate" goes low, mean and out of interest that I loose... interest.

Personal conflicts and needs to attack each other, well Gentlemen we do have a PM function on this Forum. So if you do want go get personal, have mercy with the audience!

With best regards, and with hope of many more interesting posts to be read and replied upon,

Krollspell
"Wie es eigentlich gewesen ist"
Leopold von Ranke (1795-1886)
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

I think this thread has served to answer the points made in Dr Krollspell's original post. I do not think it has degenerated into a flame war, despite the best efforts of some trolls from another forum.
You people are truly amazing. I don't know if you are just naive or if you have some sort of perverted respect for this Paddy person.
I think it is simply that my overall record speaks for itself. You are now showing your true colours by insulting people because they do not agree with your statements. You are here purely to cause disruption whereas when we choose to respond to you, it is to highlight the flaws in your assertions.
He spams the living hell out of this forum (on any other forum, by any other member would result in rioting)
This is a crude lie by someone who believes that if you repeat a lie often enough, people start to accept it as fact. It's one of the oldest tactics in the aspiring demagogue's lexicon.
he insults me in every post just as much as I insult him (still I get all the crap)
It is hard to address you without insulting you.
on his forum he has singled people out with their names and personal information trying to incite neo-nazis against these people
Could you please provide direct links to where I am supposed to have done this? If your claim is true, this should not be hard for you. Again, another outright lie.
he is banned from both AHF and WFA and he more or less threatened me to death in one of the posts some time ago on this very forum!
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Well, Kris aka Haydes1 aka lots of other trollster handles, you forgot to mention GDC. And I think you meant "WAF". How did I almost threaten you to death on Feldgrau? I think you are imagining, or inventing, things.
Excause me, but both this forum and (most of) it's members is a joke. And you ask me why I do not contribute with ww2-related posts.
So why stay here if that is how you feel about most of the members here? The reason you do not make any WW2-related contributions is that you know little or nothing about WW2-era history.
As long as this dubbel-faced Paddy person is still here spamming this forum and as long as you people fall for his lies and keep kissing his ass, feldgrau will always keep losing ground.
I think you are massively overestimating my relevance on this website. However, it is the presence of semi-literate morons like you that dilutes the quality of this website.
Too bad, this used to be a respected and good place but now it just sucks (apart from a few members that still have my respect).
Classic Kris Lindblom signoff. You're still angry because you were chased off MCF by members who grew tired of your constant, booze-fuelled tirades. This is the sort of self-pitying bilge you used to post on my forum.

However, to return on-topic, I still don't think Feldgrau needs the kind of moderation envisaged by some of the people who have contributed to this topic, despite the best efforts of a small but vociferous group of trolls and shills.

On the whole, Feldgrau gets along quite nicely without much moderation and people like "Retaliator"/Haydes1/Kris L - to cite just two of the dozens of pseudonyms this loser has used on the various forums from which he has been banned - do not impinge much upon the serious discussions about history here because they have nothing to say. They know little or nothing and cannot formulate any kind of relevant contribution.

So, the situation is somewhat self-policing.

PK
Retaliator

Post by Retaliator »

Paddy Keating wrote: I think it is simply that my overall record speaks for itself. You are now showing your true colours by insulting people because they do not agree with your statements. You are here purely to cause disruption whereas when we choose to respond to you, it is to highlight the flaws in your assertions.
Your overall record where? At AHF, WAF? Obviously a lot of people here dont know and dont seem to care about your past and what things you have done. But that's their problem. You can keep puting on your other face cause it seems to work.
This is a crude lie by someone who believes that if you repeat a lie often enough, people start to accept it as fact. It's one of the oldest tactics in the aspiring demagogue's lexicon.
It's a fact and it is a fact that is on this very forum for everyone to see. I had enough of your spamming even before I started to dislike you. Don't you have any shame in you? It's rude and it is pathetic to spam like that.
It is hard to address you without insulting you.

There you go. Take a good look in the mirror before you accuse me.
Could you please provide direct links to where I am supposed to have done this? If your claim is true, this should not be hard for you. Again, another outright lie.
I check your lame forum yesterday and to my surprise (not) these posts had been erased. You had even a whole category dedicated to Wendel. It was really sick. And some idiot there posted his personal information and accused him of being a member of mossad. Did you remove this post? No you didn't, why did you not? Because you wrote about Wendel yourself calling him Miss Wendel and other pathetic things. Are you going to tell me this is not true? Are you going to tell me this is not a dangerous thing to do? Are you going to tell me you did not have the authority to remove this post? Were you not the one who created the Wendel category?
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Well, Kris aka Haydes1 aka lots of other trollster handles, you forgot to mention GDC. And I think you meant "WAF". How did I almost threaten you to death on Feldgrau? I think you are imagining, or inventing, things.

If you did not edit your post, I will find it for you. If anyone wants to look right away, search through my posts. You are a sick person.
So why stay here if that is how you feel about most of the members here? The reason you do not make any WW2-related contributions is that you know little or nothing about WW2-era history.

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? I will stay here and haunt you until you either leave or get banned. The only reason to why you write here is so that you can spam this forum and because you wish your own forum had the quality feldgrau has. Why not go back to your own forum where your members post tittie pictures.
I think you are massively overestimating my relevance on this website. However, it is the presence of semi-literate morons like you that dilutes the quality of this website.
And you don't? Exactly what makes you better then me? Nothing. You think too highly of yourself.
Classic Kris Lindblom signoff. You're still angry because you were chased off MCF by members who grew tired of your constant, booze-fuelled tirades. This is the sort of self-pitying bilge you used to post on my forum.

God you are just too silly. First of all, who the hell is Kris Lindblom, and second of all I wouldn't write on your crappy forum if I was payed to do so.
However, to return on-topic, I still don't think Feldgrau needs the kind of moderation envisaged by some of the people who have contributed to this topic, despite the best efforts of a small but vociferous group of trolls and shills.

If this forum had moderators you wouldn't be here anymore and you know it. You have been banned from so many other forums so feldgrau is more or less your only option to spam. Of course you dont want moderators. You cant respect moderators, you cant respect anyone who do not agree with you. You think you are better then everyone else.
On the whole, Feldgrau gets along quite nicely without much moderation and people like "Retaliator"/Haydes1/Kris L - to cite just two of the dozens of pseudonyms this loser has used on the various forums from which he has been banned
Nice try, but I don't think people here are dumb enough to fall for your tactics of accusing me of beeing some old banned person.

I'll be looking forward to more of your insulting, lying, bullying, condescending posts. They are amusing to read. It's fun to see how you try to come across as civilized and as a victim but still your bullshit shines through more then ever.