Can you ignore a users PMs

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Bryson C

Can you ignore a users PMs

Post by Bryson C »

I keep getting unwanted PMs from a user, is it possible I can make it so I dont receive PMs from this user.
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Are you neurotic or just some sort of control freak who loses the plot anytime someone doesn't obey your orders? You were quite rude to me in a thread so I sent you a fairly courteous PM and received a rude reply. You also implied publicly, as you are doing here, that my PMs were offensive. You sent me a rude PM yesterday, in caps. So I replied, naturally, chiding you gently for being rude but nonetheless trying to calm you down.

You have just six posts here so perhaps you do not understand the functions of the PM system, one of which is to allow members to resolve differences behind the scenes, which is what I was trying to do. I have all of the PMs, including yours, and can post them here if necessary. However, I suggest that you calm down, learn some manners and stop trying to cause trouble.

Of your six posts, four have been aimed at me in a hostile way in relation to a thread about another forum so the only conclusion to be drawn is that you are some kind of shill and, in the light of this ridiculous complaint, also some kind of troll. Produce any PM from me that could be described as offensive.

PK
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Double post. But since I am here, perhaps the time has now come to ask Mr Pipes to call time on this AHF-related situation. These people are, as we say in London, taking the piss now. The loudest ones of all have an average of a dozen posts here, most or none of which have the slightest thing to do with military history. Most if not all of them appear to be shilling and trolling on behalf of a webmaster who has a beef with our forum and its ownership.

PK
Jan-Hendrik
Patron

Post by Jan-Hendrik »

Sorry Mr. Keating , but I cannot understand your self producing here on Feldgrau during the last days . Nobody is interested in your flame wars with other users . You behaviour in the AHF-Problems-Thread was more than childish , so I would recommend you to continue this on your own forum and not to annoy people HERE anymore . OK ?

Jan-hendrik
daft

Post by daft »

Jan-Hendrik wrote:Sorry Mr. Keating , but I cannot understand your self producing here on Feldgrau during the last days . Nobody is interested in your flame wars with other users . You behaviour in the AHF-Problems-Thread was more than childish , so I would recommend you to continue this on your own forum and not to annoy people HERE anymore . OK ?

Jan-hendrik
Couldn't agree more. I also wish people would stop taking the bait everytime he throws it in the pond. It only makes the situation worse. Some problems can indeed be ignored away.
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

How about minding your own business? That works too. It's like ignoring me but involves keeping your noses out of my affairs.

Klar?

Gut!

Grüß,

PK
Jan-Hendrik
Patron

Post by Jan-Hendrik »

Your "business" does not interest me anyway . As long as you stop misusing this forum for your purposes .

Jan-Hendrik
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

I will be more than pleased to get back to using this forum as I have always used it, once Wendel's shills stop their nonsense. That's really all there is to it.

ZAV!

PK
Bryson C

Post by Bryson C »

Paddy Keating

I dont think I was rude to you in any of my posts. There was no reason to send me usless PMs.

But since there is no point in us keep arguing. We should put this behind us.
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Thank you. I have nothing personal against you at all and would very much like to forget that whole AHF business. A bunch of shills came onto this website to wind me up because (a) I own a website and (b) I annoyed their precious guru. If I am infantile, old chap, it's purely by choice whereas in their case it seems involuntary.

No hard feelings.

PK
Bryson C

Post by Bryson C »

Good glad to hear it, I don't have any hard feels or anything personal against you. And I won't bring any of this up again.
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

Sorted.

Regards,

PK