SS German Cross in Gold Holders vol. 2

German SS and Waffen-SS 1923-1945.
Mark C Yerger
Author & Moderator

SS German Cross in Gold Holders vol. 2

Post by Mark C Yerger »

Hi

Volume 2 of my series with Bender Publishing, "German Cross in Gold Holders of the SS and Police," has been designed and approved. Its now back with the publisher for release later this year. Aside from SS/Police German Cross holder photos or related award document copies, looking for photos of SS divisional Ia (1.Generalstabsoffizier) if anyone cares to assist. Manuscript for volume 3 nearly completed also. Thanks for your support.

Mark C. Yerger
[email protected]
Shadow
Patron

Post by Shadow »

Hello Mark,

Not bad work for a "walking wounded" - :wink:

Think what you could have accomplished if you hadn't had "your back braced to the wall", so to speak - :D

Well done, my friend, I'm looking forward to perusing the finished product in great detail !!

Best regards -

John
Mark C Yerger
Author & Moderator

Post by Mark C Yerger »

Thanks, I'd get twice as much done if I could stand to sit longer. Brace is a major hassle.

Best
Mark
Craig Soward
Supporter

Great Books

Post by Craig Soward »

Great books, both the German Cross Holders in Silver & German Cross Holders in Gold (Volume 1). Am looking forward to picking up a copy of Volume 2 when it comes out,

Cheers from down under in Australia,

Craig.
They shall not grow old, as we who are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun & in the morning...WE WILL REMEMBER THEM. LEST WE FORGET!
Mark C Yerger
Author & Moderator

Post by Mark C Yerger »

Craig

Volume 2 due out in February 2005. Thanks for your nice comment.

Best, Mark
Craig Soward
Supporter

Will Keep an Eye out for it!

Post by Craig Soward »

Thanks Mark, I will keep an eye out for it them. I have just purchased your two volumes on Waffen SS commanders as well. Keep up the great work!

Cheers,

Craig.
They shall not grow old, as we who are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun & in the morning...WE WILL REMEMBER THEM. LEST WE FORGET!