too fat to fight

A place for off-topic posts not related to this website. All messages are purged frequently.
jerijerod
Supporter

Re: too fat to fight

Post by jerijerod »

well you know the british media... sometimes scarily xenophobic! It makes the british public look at what we are not rather than look too closly at what we are which is alot worse! :oops: :wink:
"War ist die Royal Air force???"

"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you over estimate their chances!"
Reb
Patron

Post by Reb »

National Guard is working class? No Beverly Hills guys eh?

May I suggest that there aren't many "men" in Bev Hills anyway. AS to working class? Does that include doctors, engineers, programmers and policemen? Because that is the Guard.

There is a gonzo journalist worth his weight in gold named Michael Yon. He has been in Iraq for years and is moving to Aphganistan now. Read his work and meet our soldiers. I think you'll be surprised.

And of course in America, besided the national guard, and despite what the pussies think, there is the "unorganized" militia (that's me baby) and it includes all classes - middle class, managerial and working class. Because we are here, America can not be successfully invaded. (see Yamamoto for nice quote about that)

cheers
Reb
Fahrdienstleiter

Post by Fahrdienstleiter »

The problem is, no one ever tried to invade the US since it came into existence in 1776, while the US has invaded 47 smaller countries since then.

P.S. I'm sorry, since you are a Reb from Atlanta, I should have counted Sherman's march to the sea as an invasion. :D
An Gleis 5 bitte einsteigen. Türen schließen selbsttätig. Vorsicht bei der Abfahrt.
Reb
Patron

Post by Reb »

We try to forget about Mr. Sherman and his little descent into pyromania. My wife tells the story of a Northern woman complaining to a realtor that she can't find any antebellum homes here in GA. Un Huh... Suffice to say that lady got a rather rude reply! :D

cheers
Reb
jerijerod
Supporter

Post by jerijerod »

there was of course the British invaision of the US in 1812. If i recall correctly we did sucessfully torch the White house...
"War ist die Royal Air force???"

"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you over estimate their chances!"
Fahrdienstleiter

Well, I didn't count that because the US declared war on Britain and in fact launched an unsuccessful invasion of Canada.
An Gleis 5 bitte einsteigen. Türen schließen selbsttätig. Vorsicht bei der Abfahrt.
Paulus II
Patron

Post by Paulus II »

Reb wrote:there is the "unorganized" militia (that's me baby) and it includes all classes - middle class, managerial and working class. Because we are here, America can not be successfully invaded. (see Yamamoto for nice quote about that)
Uhm......having lived on the other side of the Rio Grande for quite a few years I happen to know a bit about, and have actually seen a part of, the army of millions that invades the US every single year. And there is not an Army, Guard or Militia of whatever type or description that has managed to stop that invasion, slow the tsunami down to a regular flood appears to be the best y'all can do.

Yamamoto indeed has a nice quote about militia's and the uninvasionability of the US but, well........he lost a big war, big time, so what's his quote worth when every single Hernandez, Ramirez or Sanchez out there claims the opposite and then goes forth to prove his claim?

No fights being picked here! Just offering another side of the story and having a bit of fun in the proces :D

Best regards,

Paul
Fahrdienstleiter

Until now, 8 Hernandezes, 11 Ramirezes and 6 Sanchezes have been killed in Iraq. So I don't think a WASP should look down on them. As a stout Catholic, I have no problem with the growing percentage of Latinos in the US, but it would be rather inconvenient if I would have to learn Spanish in order to keep surfing the web. :D
Annelie
Patron

Post by Annelie »

the army of millions that invades the US every single year. And there is not an Army, Guard or Militia of whatever type or description that has managed to stop that invasion, slow the tsunami down to a regular flood appears to be the best y'all can do.

Until now, 8 Hernandezes, 11 Ramirezes and 6 Sanchezes have been killed in Iraq. So I don't think a WASP should look down on them. As a stout Catholic, I have no problem with the growing percentage of Latinos in the US,
Question please?

Are these illegals allowed to serve?
Annelie

Another question: Did Columbus and the "pilgrim fathers" have a valid immigration certificate when they illegaly landed in America?
Reb
Patron

Post by Reb »

Paul - just stick the knife in me and twist.. :oops: We don't shoot illegals its true and we may well be conquored by them - and no, I certainly do not welcome them - they are lawbreakers - lured here by a corrupt govt that actually makes legal immigration difficult. They are often nice people but then so are foreigners of many lands - and I don't want any of them coming here illegally! Sadly, there will soon be no Americans, just a big tub of folks who happen to live on the same mapsquare, and most of whom are supported by me and the other remnants of a culture that used to count for something.

But Paul you've got to admit - we'd have kicked the hell of Yamamoto's boys had they come here! We're just not very good at shooting the unarmed invaders.

Annelie - Foreigners can join the US military and its a healthy and well respected move towards citizenship. Occassionally an illegal gets in but the very fact that they are well, illegal, is frowned upon and they are not welcome.

cheers
Reb
Reb
Patron

Post by Reb »

Fahrdienstleiter

Yes. Signed by the Queen and King of Spain.

(ducking and hiding...)

cheers
Reb
John W. Howard

Post by John W. Howard »

This thread has far outlived its usefulness.
John W. Howard