Let us never forget the Flemish young men from the Ostfront

Foreign volunteers, collaboration and Axis Allies 1939-1945.

Moderator: George Lepre

Handzar
Banned

Post by Handzar »

Welcome , don't let them get to you!
Even if you are a fellow SS worshiper and and anti-communist WELCOME!
Semper Fi!!!!!
haen2
WWII Vet

welcome

Post by haen2 »

Welkom Vlaamse leeuw,
May you have lots of interesting discussions with our forum members.
Ignore the people who have an "agenda" one way or the other. This is a great forum to share and get information.
Greetings from your ex-northern neigbour.
HN
joined forum early spring of 2002 as Haen- posts: legio :-)

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think !
panzermahn
Associate

Post by panzermahn »

Laurent Daniel wrote:
Helmut Von Moltke wrote:What sources for that story Panzermahn? But sounds really though, 23 years in a gulag........ :shock:
Good question.
Chancellor Adenauer obtained the release of the last German POW in Russia in... mmhh... 1955 ? Something like that. Please correct as required.
I wonder why the Belgian couldn't manage to do the same ????
But maybe the Belgian judeo-ploutocrats were accomplices of the Stalinist Bolsheviks to keep on torturing, etc, etc....
:roll:
I read that from Rob-WSSOB's website before it was taken off..

Regards
PAnzermahn
jon trigg

Post by jon trigg »

Can I say hello to VlaamseLeeuw and indeed any memebr out there who has personal contact with any of the Flemish veterans of the Waffen-SS. My name is Jon Trigg and I'm an author writing about the non-German contingents who fought for Germany. My first book on the French volunteers who fought in the LVF, the SS Sturmbrigade and then the 33rd Charlemagne Division is just out, called 'Hitler's Gauls' by the way as a shameless plug you can find it on Amazon and Tesco.com!!!!
Anyway I am beginning to research my next book which I want to write on the Flemish soldiers, I would very much like to talk to any veterans and perhaps use their words and pictures especially in the book. A number of Charlemagne veterans helped me with my first book and they were invaluable.
Looking forward to a response, I am not an SS apologist by the way but an objective historian, hope to hear from members soon.
I am writing a series of books on non-Reich German Waffen SS units, the first is on French volunteers.