How Can I Be A Forum Hero????!

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Commissar D, the Evil

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

Yes Groscurth, there is always a plot that we could fit KGM or Das_Reich into.

Best Regards,
~D, the EviL
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....
Das_Reich

Post by Das_Reich »

Commissar D, the Evil wrote:So Das_Reich, who are you?

Regards,
~D,the EviL
I am a simple man who wants to be accepted into the forum hero fold, just as you have accpeted Craig (hound). I am a registered republican and am pro life. I was a big Reagan supporter. and if I was in CA I would voye for Arnold!

I am a veteran and was honorably discharged. I enjoy your writings very much and have no idea why you guys treat me like an outsider. I am not a Nazi. I do not support Hitler. I beleive in free speech.
Commissar D, the Evil

Hmmm. An honest answer. This is disturbing. You know that my name is David, so what do folks call you?

Regards,
~D
Das_Reich

Post by Das_Reich »

My firends call me "Panzer", so if you would like, you may call me Panzer as well.
Commissar D, the Evil

ask a stupid question....

~D
Groscurth
Contributor
Location: Couloir Gervasuti,east side of Mont Blanc du Tacul.

Post by Groscurth »

Herr Commissar you aked for it at a guy who wants an 88 in his garden and wants to make a museum off it. And his lotts off granddads (so do not ask for the quality off race since 100 is better than one like my vet always says about my cat) on every front .

I was also a little confused regarding that post.
I also admit that I liked KGM 's "You may call me Panzer as well" the guy has a sense off humor when he tries hard.
Welcome back GROFAZ (Gröste Führer Aller Zeiten)!
But I still do not understand why you changed your name. Were you banned?

For the rest why not a strory section hosted by our Commissar, Jason!

Gros.
Last edited by Groscurth on Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-"Two things are unendless: the universe and human stupidity. But I am not so sure about the universe" Einstein
-Question: "Why do mountain climbers rope themselves together?" Answer: "To prevent the sensible ones from going home!" Anonymous
Das_Reich

Post by Das_Reich »

Agggh yes..........Grofaz. You may call me Grofaz as well! I did not see any stupid questions propounded by Dave. Thus, I assume there was no stupid answer? Agreed?
Groscurth
Contributor

Post by Groscurth »

Hi(eil) GROFAZ,

Perhaps you have an explanation why we do not see anymore posting from KGM?
You do not have to shame yourself you know.
-"Two things are unendless: the universe and human stupidity. But I am not so sure about the universe" Einstein
-Question: "Why do mountain climbers rope themselves together?" Answer: "To prevent the sensible ones from going home!" Anonymous
Commissar D, the Evil

Well guys, my work is done here. The story is finished for all to enjoy, so it is time for me to depart from this Thread.

Auf Wiedersehen!!!

Best Regards,

Commissar Davidov, the EviL
Groscurth
Contributor

Post by Groscurth »

By Commissar!

And thanks again for the story.
A thought for the following stories: can you put some snow and stormy mountains in it, I ll teach the forum heroes how to ski&climb (for free when off season), you guys are always welcome at my place. Or when you want I'll give some advise about climbing stories and -terms.

You'll eat and drink some specialities and home made stuff (Genepy).

My recept: 40 flowers off Genepy, 40 pieces off sugar, 1 liter off alcohol(esprit de vin, weingeist) 2 liters off spring water (or in bottle) and 40 days of macération (don't know the English word). Than filter (not obliged, it is beatifull to see some left flowers in the result)and bottle and you've our local drink.
The Italians make a strong distillation off it but that is forbidden here withouth a makers licence. Even when you have a distillation installation, it smells 1km around so les douaniers will find you. (Cops here like to drink it but the douane comes from else and it is their job to controle this)

Groscurth

About climbing:

"Because it is there"Mallory in 1924 on "Why do you want to climb Sagarmatha (Everest).
"Remember: if you take bivouac equipment along, you'll bivouac." Yvon Chouinard (father off Patagonia and Black Diamond equipment)
"The mountains always be there, the question is to make sure you are too." Hervey Vage.
"Don't worry dude, you're like 99 percent off the people: you're just afraid off dying" Jim Beyer (Big wall-soloist)

And a personal favorite: "Consider what you want to do in relation to what you are capable of doing. Mountaineering is above all, a question of integrity" (Gaston Rébuffat, a famous French climber and mountain author).
Last edited by Groscurth on Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Groscurth
Contributor

Post by Groscurth »

Hi Das_Reich (is the "_" a typo?, I do not like to put it on my azerty)

The GROFAZ thing is nothing to be proud off. It comes from Beevorss Stalingrad book and when you see the context and the VIPS who told this, it should appear to you that it is very ironic.

But when you like it, why not.

Till later GROFAZ
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Commissar, this was fantastic!! Even though I wasn't in my usual Puma,(my 50mm woulda smoked that Sturmovik!), it was still a worthy romp! Thank you for allowing us to share your pleasure at sending Jerki terrs to their maker!!
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Das_Reich

Post by Das_Reich »

Actually Grofaz is also mentioned in "Soldat" as well and is a common name for the greatest general who ever lived, and I would be proud to bear that title.