New Site to Check Out !!

Related website information, updates, questions, links, etc.
sniper1shot

New Site to Check Out !!

Post by sniper1shot »

Hello all;
Came across a NEW site. It has Books and DVD's and packages that put them both together. On top of it, if you order certain packages you will receive replica badges.
I received the Kursk package and received the DVD and replica Panzer Assault badge. DVD comes with a small booklet that gives the watcher a small preview of the weapons, commanders etc. DVD also goes through this in more detail.
Worth checking out at least:
http://www.daswolf.co.uk/index.php

Also has some books are really good prices!!

Forgot to mention that I really enjoyed the DVD and in some of the videos they show what a few of the other forums were asking about IE;
Did the Germans go into battle with troops on the tanks etc.
Only he is lost who gives himself up as lost.
sniper1shot

Post by sniper1shot »

OK, I just ordered my second video. It arrived in great shape with a small booklet.
Title: Waffen-SS Hitler's Elite Fighting Force.

As I know quite a bit of the SS I was interested to see what I would get out of the video. Well, to be honest it explained everything from the forming of the SS to the battles both in offensive and defensive actions. In easy to follow dialogue. If you don't understand the forming of the SS, SS-VT, Waffen or the General SS then this video is definately for you.
On another note, the video clips were 100% new to me and I have seen quite a bit over the years. There were no repeat clips through out the video....all were new. There were also excellant shots of the SS soldiers wearing their awards, going on the attack or fighting from fixed positions. There was also a 30 second clip IN COLOUR of the Hitler Youth on parade in Germany.
I am now considering getting another video.

Check out http://www.daswolf.co.uk/index.php
Only he is lost who gives himself up as lost.
Ridgeback
Supporter

Post by Ridgeback »

Just had a quick look and it seems decent enough, have added it to my list of favourites so will be revisiting and may order something in the future. thanks for the link.