why american generally shooting axix who were trying to subm

The Allies 1939-1945, and those fighting against Germany.

Moderator: John W. Howard

ermane
Banned

Post by ermane »

hi all,

there are messages about "armenia" and "kurd" i could not find any country on the map i could not answer you.

secondly as a contributor said that i just ask a question, you search my other questions at other topics.

i think no need to ask about jewish murders, or algerian ones to related west countries. as it is mentioned on the first page of this web site this is not a place of racism or anti racisim.
we all are interested at "micro history"

i will start an other discussion about who is the real war criminal hitler or churchill

bye
Pirx
Associate

Ermane Ph.D ?

Post by Pirx »

ermane wrote: i lived in us and had a Ph.D. degree from one of the most reputable university
As you wrote you are educated, and adulte, so why You write so offence questions? I'm not so educated like you, and i have never been in USA. Imagine that i have never seen American personaly (only in tv!) But i never ask why some nation is good and other bad.
If i ask for example why all wehrmacht soldiers are so stupid, becouse i saw few movies, i can expect that people will think that i'm stupid or numb.
Lateralus

Re: to laterus

Post by Lateralus »

ermane wrote:hey laterus or whatever you are,

firstly be polite, yes i said "cowboys", i lived in us and had a Ph.D. degree from one of the most reputable university, but i can not see any other thing except big land and cowboys. if you had a history more than 200 years, may be i could find an other thing to say. we do not forget "indians" yet.
you said 25% of males were on duty ok, what were yhey doing, why were they in europe even there is not oil in europe as middle east.
Yes, America is populated only by cowboys. Let's count the ways we can blatantly overgeneralize entire populations! English people! They just drink tea all day and they have bad teeth. French people! Cheese eating surrender monkeys! Canadians! They all live in igloos and eat whale blubber!

Your question is hopelessly loaded and biased against all things American, therefore your question requires no dignified response. You weren't looking for a factual answer, you were starting a thread so everyone can piss on America for being the source of every problem in the world. Save it for someone who cares.

And yes, I was wrong about napalm. Strike that from the record if you wish, but my main point still stands.