Officer List for Der Fuehrer in 1944?

German SS and Waffen-SS 1923-1945.
pak40

Officer List for Der Fuehrer in 1944?

Post by pak40 »

Hi Mark and others who may help,

Mark, I have almost all of your books dealing with the Waffen-SS. You even sent me an autographed copy of your green-covered hard-cover book on Das Reich division, but unfortunately you ended the series before you got to do the Panzergrenadier Regiments. :(

With that said here is what I looking for: I need the officer lists for when your friend Herr Weidinger took over 'Der Fuehrer' in the summer of 1944 until the end of the war. I mean things like adjutants, TFK's, Versorgungschefs, etc. :[]

I would like lists of these soldiers from the regimental level, i.e. SS-Lieutenant-Colonel Weidinger on down to individual company commanders. Platoon Leaders would be nice too. :D

I have the Lists for the previous officers, which have been invaluable by the way, but it seems that the ones for 1944 onwards are impossible to find. Can you help me please. :up:

Thank you in advance, and even if you can't help I appreciate you taking the time to look at my request.

pak40

Just as a clarification, I do not need OOB's, troop strengths or locations. Just officer lists.
If at first you don't succeed, forget it.-Murphy