Wanted: Question/Request

WWII era German related items being sought, sold or traded.
Granatwerfer

Wanted: Question/Request

Post by Granatwerfer »

Hi all!,

I was wondering if there is a good location/site/organization to start looking for original German Posters from the War? More so military themed ones (recruitment/homefront etc) as opposed to straight political (election posters etc).

Or in the case that not many are available (which I feel is the case) is there a good place that has well done reproductions? Im not looking for some of these many sites i've seen with what seems like cheap posters :evil: . Id rather a nice reproduction.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for your time!
Granatwerfer

Re: Wanted: Question/Request

Post by Granatwerfer »

Hi again All,

It has been a while since my first post. Obviously no replies but some reads. I currently own a few framed pieces. Two Michael Wooten Pieces as well as Three German and One American Poster/s that were purchased in physical stores.

My question stands if there is any reputable dealer online? I have purchased items from germanmilitaria however with the price/rarity of posters they obviously don't get many in/have a large stock. I would assume the same for most militaria/collection websites but if i have a larger scope to look at i might get lucky.

Finally, sorry for all the questions, but as i stated before I don't mind if they are repros but well done fine art paper etc that I have framed properly. I obviously am aware that some posters that I would like to purchase are either too rare or way out of my price range. ie. the "Der Feind sieht dein Licht.... Verdunkeln" poster. But any info would be appreciated!

Vielen Dank!