So, what did you get for Christmas?

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

charlie don't surf
Associate

Post by charlie don't surf »

I got the Heimdal book 'Afrikakorps' which was a real nice one. I also got a set of cutlery, water colour bloc and money. The best thing was probably all the food. :D
Annelie
Patron

Post by Annelie »

Daniel:

LOL......food

" got the Heimdal book 'Afrikakorps' which was a real nice one. I also got a set of cutlery, water colour bloc and money. The best thing was probably all the food. "

Your mother would love to hear that :-) of course the money helps also.

Annelie
charlie don't surf
Associate

Post by charlie don't surf »

Well I'm quite weak for all the miniature frankfurters, meatballs, all the different pickled herring, stockfish and ham. We also drink a lot of julmust which is a kind of carbonated drink, a bit like coke and only drunk at Christmas and Easter. By the way, you should see our cat, he's a bit like Garfield now (eat, sleep and sleep). :D

best regards/ Daniel
Annelie
Patron

Post by Annelie »

Daniel:

You make it sounds so good that I may try and get your mother to
invite me next year.

I hope the "owner" of the cat does not end up with same shape LOL
with love of all that food.

Kindest regards
Annelie
Richard Murphy
Supporter

Post by Richard Murphy »

I got the final volume of Nafzigers German Order of Battle; Waffen-SS and Other Units which I know has come in for some critisism from other posters, but I felt was worth having, even if only as a secondary source. I also got Daniel Beddingfield's and David Gray's new CD's (Both of which are excellent.), a table lighter modelled on an F-16 from my 7 year old daughter (The CD's were from my 3 year old.), some clothes from my beloved partner and a lighter and pocket multi tool from my Mum and Step-father.
My Dad bought us a new book case shortly before.

I'm quiet happy with that lot!

Regards fropm the Park,

Rich
Scott Swindle

Post by Scott Swindle »

I got something I'm not used to having, being from Texas--a White Christmas. It snowed here at White Sands more than anyone around here can remember, and it stayed around for about a week. Deep snow in the desert looks pretty unreal.