To wed or not to wed?

A place for off-topic posts not related to this website. All messages are purged frequently.
jerijerod
Supporter

Re: To wed or not to wed?

Post by jerijerod »

i have a female friend who is a serial cheater and the one thing she has always taught me is never leave a paper trail, no text messages, no pictures and no videos 8)

you never know when they'll resurface and bite you on the ass! :shock:
"War ist die Royal Air force???"

"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you over estimate their chances!"
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

I'm careful never to face the camera. Plus I like to wear masks when having sex. And I never use my real name. Mind you, in this case, I aped the cuckoo in crapping in my own nest. Mind you, he's much richer than I am so she's got more to lose and she's a venal one, to be sure. Also, if she left him or he chucked her out, she'd end up with Gargoyle Girl, an everyday reminder of the pitfalls of doing masked men.

PK
Opa
Supporter

Post by Opa »

When I got married 21 years ago it was not the great Hollywood romance (nor Bollywood, though I would have love some great dance numbers), we just kinda fell into it. We had our ups and downs, and 2 children, and endure, reasonably happy. Life is like that. As Goethe said, "Was uns alle bandigt, das Gemeine," that is the common worries of daily life. There is just one thing, in my experience, that you need to talk straight to her: Is she fun at times? :idea: 'coz you can't live 20 or 30 or 50 years with a dour, always dutiful mousewifey!
Honny soit qui mal y pense!
Annelie
Patron

Post by Annelie »

There is just one thing, in my experience, that you need to talk straight to her: Is she fun at times? 'coz you can't live 20 or 30 or 50 years with a dour, always dutiful mousewifey!
Your right Opa, but don't forget men can be dour and mousey :D
Its really important as you say to have fun and laugh.
Annelie

Post by Opa »

Annelie,

Du hast völlig recht. Männer können auch langweilige Trantüten sein. Aber ich denke ein wenig seltener, wegen den patriarchalischen
Ideen, die so viele Frauen verinerrlicht haben.

Es war nicht leicht, einzuloggen. Haben andere auch Probleme damit?

Alles Gute

Thomas
Honny soit qui mal y pense!
Annelie
Patron

Post by Annelie »

Opa,

Perhpas it would be easier if you stay logged on?
Annelie