Cleaning out my collection (books, docs)

A place to relocate messages and threads that should be deleted.
Geert

Cleaning out my collection (books, docs)

Post by Geert »

*2 Volume's "On the Field of Honour", excellent condition, 65 US $ for both, exclusive of shipping and postage costs

*death notice of the Flemish VNV (flemish nazi party) leader Staf Declercq, mint condition, with picture of him, original off course, died in 1942 of a heart attack 40 US $

*Original photographers photo of Algemeine SS and Waffen-SS me, photo dated and all men named on the back, all high ranking persons, about postcard size 15 US $

*original WW II period propaganda COLOUR postcard of a flametrhower (german soldier attacking with the flametrower), unused and perfect condition 10 US $

*POW post from Waffen-SS general (Major) Walter Reeder, from his POW camp in Italy, send to his wife, without content, enveloppe dated 1982 !!! He was still imprisonned at that time, comes along with 2 newspaper cuttings of his POW time in italy and a photo of him, a postcard. 25 US $

*Begeleitheft for a Kraftwagen, small ID book of a german vehicle, 10 US $

*Dutch Waffen-SS volunteer document FRONTZORG, for a dutch SS volunteer, wounded at the Eastern Front 40 US $

*Flemish SK OT Man feldpost 125 US $

*Flemish SD Man, guard in the Breendonk (Belgium) concentration camp, feldpost 125 US $

Mail for scans and offers, all prices can be talked about !!
Also looking for any Flemish Collaboration material or W-SS cuff titles! :!:

Regards
Geert
Geert

Post by Geert »

Oepsss, forgot these:

*Book "Die Freiwilligen", signed by SS General Felix Steiner, dedicated to all dutch and flemish volunteers ... 190 $, all included !!!

*DAK Tropenhelmet ...155 US $

*2 German Wehmarcht steel helmets, 300 $/each

Kind regards
Geert
compassrose

Re: Cleaning out my collection (books, docs)

Post by compassrose »

Geert,
Could I see an image of the flamethrower colour postcard that you have?

Thanks,
Edward

[email protected]
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Re: Cleaning out my collection (books, docs)

Post by John P. Moore »

Geert - You are a new member attempting to make use of Feldgrau for personal financial gain. Please make a donation ($25 suggested) to the site management within 48 hours or I will delete this thread. Donations can be made here

[email protected]

John Moore