Selling research collection, Kannapin Feldpost set for sale

WWII era German related items being sought, sold or traded.
Jason Pipes
Patron

Selling research collection, Kannapin Feldpost set for sale

Post by Jason Pipes »

Folks, hope everyone is doing well!

I am going to be selling a section of my research library including books, primary and secondary documents, regimental and divisional map sets used outside of Lenningrad, an extensive Gebirgs-Division collection, hundreds of other photos, and more.

For staters if you are in the central or northern California region or want to see my collection first hand I can arrange a time to meet, though it will have to be soon. If not I can entertain want lists. In addition to all that I will be posting a large list of books and items for sale ASAP. I will list prices but am flexible on the actual cost, especially if you purchase a lot of titles. If items don't sell here (my obvious prefered place to sell and people to sell to) I will post various collection on ebay.

For starters:

Die deutsche Feldpostübersicht 1939-1945, by Nobert Kannapin, Biblioverlag, mint condition, hard cover, 3 volumes, out of print and hard to find. Asking $400.

As a bonus whoever buys the above I will throw in a copy of "Handbook of the Third Reich Study Group" which is a massive tome of knowledge on WWII era feldpost, mail, and all related topics, and a guide book on the history and background to the WWII North Africa DAK stamp.
Ricardo Silva
Supporter

Re: Selling research collection, Kannapin Feldpost set for sale

Post by Ricardo Silva »

Hi James,
i'm interest in maps from the Leningrag Area, do you have any with the 250 I.D.?
They can be from Army Group, Army or Corps, or better even, from the Division. There was one battle in particular that i'm interested, Krasny Bor, in 10, February 1943.