German Wehrmacht and SS items for sale

WWII era German related items being sought, sold or traded.
silverwizard

German Wehrmacht and SS items for sale

Post by silverwizard »

I'm selling off my collection that was given to me by my great uncle (he collected alot of stuff while in the Huertgen forest) and also collected by myself.

SS ITEMS:

SS Frog and dagger (Looks kind of like the Hitler youth knife but bigger)
clearly marked on frog with SS marking and manufacture date of '34)

SS Frog for K98 with dagger (also marked and manufactured in '37)

SS Shouldar boards for officer with 3 pyramids denoting rank. Made I think of felt with piping around edge

SS Himmler ring (this is I guess the earlier version; took this to Craig Gottlieb and he says it was probably made in '34; he can't guarantee it's authenticity due to original owner scratching out his name but I'm getting it notorized by Craig as to it's probability in origin [Craig is basically saying it's almost surely an original piece but cannot be traced due to lack of knowledge of original owner])

SS lower ranking collar tab.

WHERMACHT ITEMS

German practice potatoe masher, stamped and numbered.

Mountain Division felt hat badge

Luftwaffe Marksmanship Lanyard

German police cap badge with two parts.

Various Portapees

K98 dagger marked with german eagle Not matching scabbard

All 100% guaranteed to be authentic

Pics to be sent for those interested.

Please pm privately to [email protected]

Thanks so much.
Alessandro Ori

Re: German Wehrmacht and SS items for sale

Post by Alessandro Ori »

Hello, do you have also any ww2 dated deactivated ammunition?
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Post by John P. Moore »

Silverwizard - Since your ad here is the only thing that you have ever posted on Feldgrau, I hope that you will be making a financial contribution to the maintenace of the Feldgrau Web site as Jason Pipes has suggested here.

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=31830
Troy Tempest
Enthusiast

Post by Troy Tempest »

Maybe, like on other sites, you should only be allowed to use this site to sell items after you have posted, say, 100 times? Or some other amount? Or been an active member for a period of time? As someone who buys and sells myself, I wouldn't find that objectionable, neither should he! :D
Hello from sunny Port Macquarie
haen2
WWII Vet

Post by haen2 »

Quote : I'm selling off my collection that was given to me by my great uncle (he collected alot of stuff while in the Huertgen forest) and also collected by myself. end quote.

Hello Silverwizard,
Do you know WHEN your great uncle "collected" this stuff ( on the battlefield) ???
I have this very unnerving picture of a soldier going around, and taking "stuff" off dead and/or wounded enemy soldiers :shock:
OR . . . .was he a post war digger, "finding" things in these areas. ?? How much soil and time damage is there on it ???
By the way, an "SS dagger" does not look at all like the Hitler youth knife, and the K98 "dagger" was just a bayonet; dime a dzoen at the time.
Shoulder boards of felt with piping around the edge were NOT officers, but noncom rank designations.
Just to keep the listing believable.
H.N.
joined forum early spring of 2002 as Haen- posts: legio :-)

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think !