Sad news from my family, getting back on track now

Updates, changes and plans for Feldgrau.net and Feldgrau.com.
smaug
Supporter

Post by smaug »

Hi Jason,

I'm realy sorry to hear this, i know the pain.
We have 6 cats now, and have lost some in the past.
We realy love our friends, and even the fact that we got other cats to love, we still miss the ones that are gone.

Best regards
Henk
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Thanks for all the wonderful and helpful comments. They really do help. One can feel like they are alone when dealing with the loss of a loved one. It's nice to know I'm not alone at all.
Reb
Patron

Post by Reb »

Jason

When my long time friend and companion (15 yrs) Molly died the most astonishing thing happened.

At least four different neighborhood cats came to visit us and I suppose, offer their condolances. I've truly never seen anything like it. Molly was a house cat so how could they have known? they'd never visited before either. But each one came and visited - several coming into the house for a sit down with us.

My kind neighbor has given us two new little friends. And I swear, I'll never look at pets the same way again - there is more going on there than meets the eye.

I quite regret your loss - knowing all too well how it feels.

best
Michael (reb)
Reb
Patron

Post by Reb »

Jason

When my long time friend and companion (15 yrs) Molly died the most astonishing thing happened.

At least four different neighborhood cats came to visit us and I suppose, offer their condolances. I've truly never seen anything like it. Molly was a house cat so how could they have known? they'd never visited before either. But each one came and visited - several coming into the house for a sit down with us.

My kind neighbor has given us two new little friends. And I swear, I'll never look at pets the same way again - there is more going on there than meets the eye.

best
Michael (reb)
Reb
Patron

Post by Reb »

Jason

best
Michael (reb)
Reb
Patron

Post by Reb »

Jason

best
Michael (reb)
German Born
Supporter

Your Cat

Post by German Born »

Sorry to hear about your cat.Our Alley cat lived for 14 years and kidney failure got her.It was one of the hardest things I've had to do in life when I had to take her to the Vets to be put down.They really are a member of the family and anyone that has lost a beloved pet will understand the heartbreak this brings.
Just another brick in the wall 1961-1989
German Born
Supporter

Bumper Sticker

Post by German Born »

I saw a good Bumper sticker the other day"If all else Fails Hug your cat" :D
Just another brick in the wall 1961-1989
chambers
Contributor

Post by chambers »

My condolences on the loss of your friend Una. I have pets too, so I've been there. My buddies now are two mini dachshunds, father and son.

Brooke