Vote For or Against the Moderator!!!

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Commissar D, the Evil

Vote For or Against the Moderator!!!

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

I have taken some criticism for my efforts to Moderate this Board, Soldatenheim. (See the Announcement Thread below). So, I am offering all members of Soldatenheim the opportunity to vote as to whether I continue as Moderator or resign. So, fellow members, vote whether:

A. Commissar D remains as Moderator of Soldatenheim and continues to pursue his policy of keeping the Board civil and enforcing the policy against personal flame wars and racist posts.

OR

B. Commissar D resigns as Moderator upon the completion of the Coalition effort to depose Saddam Hussein.

(Caveat, neither Heinz Kling nor Cal Udentz may vote. To vote, all contributors who wish to vote must have made at least 10 posts on Soldatenheim before today, March 24th, 2003. All votes should appear only in this Thread and all voting ends Wednesday at 6 PM E.S.T. )

Best Regards,
Commissar D, the EviL
Last edited by Commissar D, the Evil on Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

I see no reason for the Commissar to leave his post. I vote that he stays! Who's with me?
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
heinz kling

Excuse me

Post by heinz kling »

May I be told why I am disenfranchised? Just because I don't agree with the racism here directed against Europeans and Iraqis?
Kimmo
Supporter

Post by Kimmo »

Even though I don't agree with everyone's opinions here, I still vote that Commissar should keep his moderator position.

I'm not sure could I have done any better job, in a time like this. So when looking how difficult the world situation is, Commissar has done a good job.
~ One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry ~
Oscar Wilde
MG42
Supporter

Post by MG42 »

I Vote A

You get my vote for staying Commissar D. But you got to get tougher!!!

Good Luck and Best Wishes
MG
Craig
Banned

Post by Craig »

Death to the Commissar!!!!

I say put him up against a wall!

But he can stay moderator because believe it or not, he is doing a good job.

Stick with it Dave, for every knocker there are a dozen who still like you.
I'm not one of them of course......just kidding! :D

THE COMMISSAR STAYS!!!!
HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THE FASTEST RUNNER!
Baltasar
Enthusiast

Post by Baltasar »

I think you're doing a very good job here.

A. Stay
Wenn man nichts zu sagen hat, einfach mal die Fresse halten.
Commissar D, the Evil

Well, Okay Heinz Kling, you too can vote. But ony once.
~D
Commissar D, the Evil

Craig wrote:
Death to the Commissar!!!!

I say put him up against a wall!
Ah, I love the sound of that. I get misty-eyed, it reminds me of the good old days.

I remember the day that Comrade Stalin spoke to Commissar Ivanov. Suddenly he turned to Ivanov and said,
"Jump!"
Ivanov quickly replied, "How High?"
Dissatisfied with his anwer, Comrade Stalin had him dragged into the basement of the Ministry of Justice. A firing squad was assembled and Comrade Stalin stood behind them, puffing on his pipe.
At the last moment, Ivanov, who wasn't blindfolded, noticed that the
firing squad was aiming at his waist. So, when he heard the order given to "Fire", he launched himself into the air.
With a mighty vertical leap, Ivanov fired himself straight up, like a rocket. He jumped so high, his head hit the ceiling and he knocked himself unconscious.
When Ivanov came to, Comrade Stalin was still there, puffing on his pipe. Stalin looked up at the ceiling and nodded.
"That's how high, Commissar Ivanov", Comrade Stalin said.

Ahhh. The good old days. Best Regards, David
Somosierra
Supporter
Location: POLAND - The Land of Virtue and Valor: "Peior est bello timor ipse belli!"

Post by Somosierra »

heinz kling wrote:May I be told why I am disenfranchised? Just because I don't agree with the racism here directed against Europeans and Iraqis?
Europeans – the new nation…

I vote for A, because I prefer New Jersey than Brussels.
APOCALYPSIS IOANNIS 21, 8:
--
Timidis autem et incredulis et exsecratis et homicidis et fornicatoribus et veneficis et idololatris et omnibus mendacibus, pars illorum erit in stagno ardenti igne et sulphure, quod est mors secunda.
Landser
Contributor

Post by Landser »

What is this!- another popularity contest?
Since you have been appointed to take the heat,you can't get out of the kitchen yet.

I hope your election was'nt one ala GW (were he had also appointed friends appoint him).Let's do it the ancient democratic European way and let simple majority stick,and you will have less unfriendly disappointed citizens despise
you.
But since you seem to have more intelligence for a Tavarishs usual image,I say keep it up! 8) :D
Stefan
Banned

Post by Stefan »

The Commissar it is! Everyone who won't vote for him will be immediately liquidated! Long live the Soviet Union! :wink:

sid guttridge
on "time out"

Post by sid guttridge »

A.

P.S. Is this vote by proportional representation? If so, I would like to commit my 598 posts in favour of the Commissar.
xavier
Contributor

x

Post by xavier »

I say he stays, who else can be so niceee to us?

:D :( :shock: :? 8) :x :evil: :wink:

Xavier
"Assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et artem saepe vincit"

Constant practice devoted to one subject often outdues both intelligence and skill:
Cicero
Henrik Krog
Contributor

Post by Henrik Krog »

What, 100% approval?? Even the soviets allowed for a few pro mille, just to cover blank votes and people in a coma :-)

Oh well, the masses of the people have spoken

A, without doubt. I see no other choice but comrade Sta....I mean, David :-) :-)

Henrik