Forum Heroes - Where the Iron Crosses Grow...

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

M.H.
Patron

Re: Sturmscharführer ?

Post by M.H. »

haen1 wrote:O.M.G. could he not have given you a better rank than Sturmscharführer ?
But it sure sounds nice! :D
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Re: Sturmscharführer ?

Post by Tom Houlihan »

haen1 wrote:O.M.G. could he not have given you a better rank than Sturmscharführer ?
That was a rank for one who deserved "something' but was not good enough to become an officer.
HaEn, he wanted to make me an officer! I'm an NCO, I don't want a commission! Yet...

Chuck and Chris, I didn't take the trailer/still! I just hooked it up to the Puma so as to take the strain off the kettenkrad! They can have it back, as long as I get a wee taste now and again!

BTW, Shadow ol' Son, you were going to get a promotion, too, but even Gruppenführer Pipes couldn't figure out which branch of service you actually belonged to! Wehrmacht? SS? Abwehr? Who knows?

Da Shadow do!
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
IRONHORSE
Supporter

Post by IRONHORSE »

TOM
YOU ALSO TOOK OUR AMMO FOR THE PAK 37.
NO PROBLEM WITH THE DRINKS THOUGH.
CHUCK
jscott

Post by jscott »

Captain Jachiem Sclieffen reporting for duty. How may I be of service suh.
God Save Texas!!!

If you want to see what a group of pissed off Texans can acomplish, look no further than the Alamo and to San Jacinto.
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Taylor Collector wrote:This is hilarious. Good thing a moderator is posting it though, otherwise we would never be able to read it...
TS, when I wrote that, I could only dream of being a moderator! That status has nothing to do with being able to write or star in a Forum Hero Tale.

I'm glad you liked it, though. It was a little far-fetched, even for a FH Tale!

Hauptmann Sclieffen, welcome aboard. I find it strange that a Heer officer speaks with a southern accent, but what the hell. We've Leprechauns driving Pumas, so anything's possible! :D

I don't know when the Heroes are going to get their next mission, but we'll ensure you're taken into consideration when planning the mission. :beer:
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
jscott

Post by jscott »

Do y'all have any air cover at present? Request to put in for a Stuka Squadron.
God Save Texas!!!

If you want to see what a group of pissed off Texans can acomplish, look no further than the Alamo and to San Jacinto.
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Um, I think you need to talk to Bill about that one. He's our Luftführer. I think...
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Jeremy Chan

Post by Jeremy Chan »

Tom wrote:Um, I think you need to talk to Bill about that one. He's our Luftführer. I think...
I'll sort everything out as Luftgruppe Adjutant, perhaps.
Luftman129
Supporter

Post by Luftman129 »

Do you fellows need naval support. Me and my trusty crew of the Kriegsmarine destroyer Hamburg can provide assistance if need be.

Kapitän Joachim von Ribbentrop is at your service.
Helmut Von Moltke

Post by Helmut Von Moltke »

well, if it ain't too late for my character (Feldwebel Chan of G.D Division, remember the locked recruting thread?) to have a combat ctory right after the near capture of a deserter to the Soviets...... Feldwebel Chan stod in the grim winter snow of the winter of 1943, in the Ukraine. The Soviets are throwing 30 T34s at his 5 Panthers. He orders "Fire!" all 5 Panthers fire at once, all of them direct hits. Chan's Panther remains, solidly shooting, and his 4 other Panthers move left and right, randomnly shooting the T34s on the right and left flanks. 12 T34s are burning within minutes. The Russian tanks withdraw. Howver, one disabled one remains, and is pinning down an advancing company of Panzergrenadiers. It can't be seen by the Panthers. Chan climbs out of his Panther, grabs a stick grenade, and runs towards the Russian tank. A Russian crew member climbs out, and squeezes a few shots with his pistol. Chan is wounded in the arm, but his other arm grabs his Luger, and shoots the Russian in the head, the lifeless body stumbling back inside the tank in the now open hatch. Chan throws in the stick grenade into the open hatch in the tank, it explodes right with the tank's ammunition, the whole tank is blown into pieces. Chan stumbles back into the German lines and his Panther, wounded. For this action, he is awarded the Panzer assualt badge, and is reccomended the German Cross in Gold by General Von Manteffeul.
Last edited by Helmut Von Moltke on Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fraulein Valkyrie

Post by Fraulein Valkyrie »

Great stuff!!!

Have you guys done an episode on the Western Front yet? (Puts on helmet and crouches down, waiting for a rain of replies of "Check the archives"!!! :D )

~FV
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Fraulein Valkyrie wrote:Have you guys done an episode on the Western Front yet?
Well, actually, no we haven't. You see, Commissar Davidovich does most of the writing. You may have noticed, he's rather partial to the Ostfront.

I don't see any reason why we couldn't do the Western Front. if nothing else, the winters aren't quite as bad! :D
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Fraulein Valkyrie

Post by Fraulein Valkyrie »

The Oberführerin doesn't like snow and ice either.....in fact, she's made a four-year profession of sitting, sipping wine, on the terraces of cafés in Paris. But when (if :D ) you get to the Oder, maybe you'll have to contact Berlin for some Nachrichten support.....And in the immortal words of the Kommissar, you never know what may happen.

Of course, you can't let the Kommissar know....either about the radios.....or the Helferinnen......

~FV
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Hmmm.... You might want to go back and look at what happened to Nurse Locke. Things didn't go quite as expected for her... :(
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Alex Coles
Associate

Post by Alex Coles »

Don't say this has died!
Alex

(Also known as 17 SS)