Request for the Administrator.

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Somosierra
Supporter
Location: POLAND - The Land of Virtue and Valor: "Peior est bello timor ipse belli!"

Post by Somosierra »

According to my experience in this forum, I kindly request for deactivating my account.

Several times my posts were deleted and I have got even the ban warnings, just because I do not share opinions with some moderators (or even the administrator). I do not want to be ban just like a crazy fellow who insults others, and future readers will know only I was a real bastard, because I was banned. That is why I prefer to resign.

I never insulted anyone, I never lied, everything I posted was pure truth, but I am not going to be a little toady. I do remember the times where there was place only for one view - that is why I am not going to write posts just to see them deleted in the future, or to be declared as a “rules-breaker”.

If you share my love for the freedom of the speech, please do not delete this request.

Regards,
Somosierra.

P.S. I kindly request for deactivating my login name, also (there is only one Somosierra:-))
APOCALYPSIS IOANNIS 21, 8:
--
Timidis autem et incredulis et exsecratis et homicidis et fornicatoribus et veneficis et idololatris et omnibus mendacibus, pars illorum erit in stagno ardenti igne et sulphure, quod est mors secunda.