Treaties and Diplomacy section?

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
sid guttridge
on "time out"

Treaties and Diplomacy section?

Post by sid guttridge »

Might I suggest a treaties and diplomacy section?

These don't seem to fit comfortably into any of the sections Feldgrau provides, but were fundamental to the causes, courses and conduct of Germany's wars.

Cheers,

Sid.
Jason Pipes
Patron

Re: Treaties and Diplomacy section?

Post by Jason Pipes »

Post these topics in the General German Military section if they don't fit someplace else. We are avoiding the plague of having 50 or more sub forums on the site.
sid guttridge
on "time out"

Re: Treaties and Diplomacy section?

Post by sid guttridge »

Thanks,

Sid.
Robert F. Rojas

RE: Treaties And Diplomacy Section?

Post by Robert F. Rojas »

Greetings to Chairman Jim Pollar, his august lieutenants and the community as a whole. Howdy Jim! Well sir, in light of your ongoing and long overdue rehabilitation and reorganization of the FELDGRAU FORUM, old yours truly would like to take up the lobbying effort for the creation of a TREATIES AND DIPLOMACY SECTION within your projected reincarnation of the FELDGRAU FORUM. Sid Guttridge had a capital idea here and I would personally hate to see his now vintage suggestion of Thursday - May 08, 2008 - 4:09am go for naught. Thank you in advance for any consideration pertaining to this now TEN YEAR OLD blast from the past. Well, that's my initial two cents or pfennigs worth on this topic from yesteryear - for now anyway. In any case, I would like to bid you an especially copacetic day from sea to shining sea.

Best Regards,
Uncle Bob :idea: :[]
It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it - Robert E. Lee